Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:09:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Good day sir, you don't happen to be a terrorist do you?

Started by Finger+Nose=Epistaxis, May 06, 2004, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finger+Nose=Epistaxis

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=574&ncid=574&e=11&u=/nm/20040506/wl_nm/mideast_taxi_dc
sucks to be him.
I would think that the knowledge he drove him to his target was punishment enough for him.
So will it be  a required question when anyone hops in a cab now? - and will they still be in trouble if the terrorist says no and it happens again?

Sigh... just another thing to make me hate the human race.

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "DevlinC"Sigh... just another thing to make me hate the human race.

its a race? damn i should be runnign faster.

which reminds me of a dream i had involving verbwhores and myself racing down my street.....strange considering i never met any. I was in the lead but fading fast.

gazzyk1ns

What a shit write-up. How is anyone supposed to form an opinion about whether the conviction was justified or not? The passenger could have been wearing an obvious dynamite-shaped jumper for all we know. He could even have been talking about it, suggesting the cabbie join him. Or he could have been a completely discreet, normal-seeming passenger... the fact that the article doesn't mention anything about that... well, it  leads me to suspect one of the former two situations.

You know what cab drivers are like, they're like (well, they are...) people trying to ssell you something. As long as you've handed over your £20 note, you can say the couple of you have come from raping a child and are going home to beat your mum up, and they'll laugh along and ask hopefully whether you'd prefer two drop-offs to one.

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"which reminds me of a dream i had involving verbwhores and myself racing down my street.....strange considering i never met any. I was in the lead but fading fast.

were the other verbwhores fully clothed?