Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:16:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Great things you make good use of, that you got for FREE...

Started by Uncle Gripper, May 07, 2004, 03:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Gripper

These two really smart Anglepoise lamps at £250 each, one of which has since broken, the other, is alive and well.  From a company i worked for that went bust, however i regret not booking that hackney cab to come and collect me,,,and a swivel, high back leather chair, musta been £500++.

Really cool oak desk with glass top, once again, got from a company that went bust, this time i got a fabric covered swivel chair, no high back.  Price, unknown, but you just cant buy desks like this at Office Nonky, thats a fact.
You can buy the swivel chair for about £70 though...

Superb pair of shears, came with garage when we bought the house, in fact, all the garden toolsthat were there have a certain something, old, light brown, effective comfortable and sturdy.  My new and 'improved' b+q efforts look simply  'jimmy sommerville' in comparison.

Please include things you 'could have' got for free, but didn't and subsequently regret................no, and i don't mean that you animals..

untitled_london

6ft long teak sideboard - superb condition - local classifieds paper.

everythign i downlaod gets used.

everything i shoplift gets used.

advice has got to be the best freebie though, wish i taken some of that when it was going :P

TOCMFIC

Let's see here.

The desk and shelving unit all my CD's are stacked on.

One of my living room chairs.

Our dining room table.

Our Bread maker (seriously, way cool)

Pinball

Information from, as ever, the Net. This includes music et al.

MojoJojo

My laptop. Now a bit worse for wear, but I can't afford to replace it Only have one 'cos I won it in a programming competition.

hencole

CRT projector and video monitor, courtesy of upgrades at work. Orbital CD of the Independent on Sunday a few years ago. A bottle of lucozade courtesy of a 2 for 1 offer at my local One-Stop.

Bilko

Quote from: "TOCMFIC"The desk and shelving unit all my CD's are stacked on.
And all the CD's, full of stuff downloaded from the net.

hotvans

wall mirror i took with me when i moved out of a house years ago
iron i nabbed from the place i just moved out of
computer monitor someone at work gave away free plus some pc speakers
the tin of anchovies my bloke regularly acquires for nowt that we make into something nice
phtotos my brother took of me for my work
smiles off old folk