Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:33:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Met me first verbwhore today.

Started by Huzzie, May 07, 2004, 10:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

A few of you know about my so called Psychic skills.

Today I was walking through Denton, a town next door to my town. A young lad crossed the road as I came out of a shop and immediately I decided it was Mr Adam Almond. I asked if his name was Adam and he looked a little concerned but told me it was, I asked if his name was Adam Almond, to which he asked if he should be "frightened". I realised that it must have looked very intemidating to him, so I asked if he was Adam Almond from cookdandbombd to which I got quite a dancy acknowledgment.

We didn't spend much time talking or owt, he seemed to be in the need to get off, no doubt still a bit worried. So we said our goodbye's and went in our opposite directions.

I must say, it felt really strange. For someone who is a part of something that has been a huge area of my life for the last 3-4 years, a schitzophrenic side of my life, where everyone of you can be more the person I want you to be than the person you want to portray.

So, with todays little event and the forthcoming Manc-meet, my little imaginary world, with my little imaginary friends is slowly solidifying. A time I have been thinking about without motivation to prepare for.

Who am I going to be at the meet? Should I be the Hyde me that my mates know? The work me that my colleagues know? The elusive me that my acquaintances know or the Verb-Whore that you all know?

Maybe I could avoid the Manchester gig so as not to let this world become too physical, as that may be a little too..............real. Know what I mean?

Adam seemed like a really nice lad. He looked very clean, actually, he DID look VERY clean (Hard Days Night) and I am sure he will be a hit with the lady-whores here.

Cheers

p.s. Adam, sorry if I worried you with my questions but a little advice, if you feel intimidated in a similar situation in the future, don't ask "should I be frightened", either say it isn't you but you know them and should you pass on a message (though you arent friends so you don't see him often) or ask who the fuck they are and what they want. But, hopefully and most probably, nobody will have to come to you with any menace.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Aaaah yes the justificatory story to let you off the hook. Sadly it won't wash my boy, we skeptics already know that you've made it your lifes work to follow people you vaguely know from the interenet.
Hell your story isn't even a denial of your sinister intent, Adam Almond wasn't scared by your talk, he was scared by your diry mac and binoculars, and the whole "I'm a dogger" aura you had.

Big Jack McBastard

Huzzie: Professional Verbwhore Worrier.

If he thought that was scary he'll be even more freaked out if he goes to the Manc meet and just finds you sitting there saying "They're ALL ME! ALL OF THEM AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

We should all hide on the 15th so we can do that to the poor lad.

Just let this thread sink before he sees it.

<Evil giggle turning into a cackle>

hands cold, liver warm

huzzie fails to mention the 354 people he asked whether they were adam almond before he got lucky.

weekender

I bet it wasn't actually Adam Almond, he just said that because he was so scared by Huzzie.

"Hey you, are you a damned almond?????"
"OK, yes, I am a damned almond alright?  Now please get the fuck away from me!!!"

Abbie

The same thing happened to me the other day, funnily enough.  I was walking through Manchester and thought 'that chap has to be huzzie'.  Turns out he wasn't:

Smackhead Kangaroo

So the same thing DIDN'T happen then

Timmay

Someone's in a pedantic mood today.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Big Jack McBastard"Huzzie: Professional Verbwhore Worrier.

If he thought that was scary he'll be even more freaked out if he goes to the Manc meet and just finds you sitting there saying "They're ALL ME! ALL OF THEM AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

haha

Thats really funny!:-D

Hands cold, liver warm. I did actually wonder if he thought I may have been walking round Stanhope asking anyone who to my mind resembled how a VErbwhore should look, which Adam did, actually.

ANyway, none of you mentioned my special psychic-ness, which was afterall, the real reason I posted that message............ I just want to impress!

@ssmaster

I have just received a photo from someone who was taking pictures of birds or something and caught Huzzie asking said person if he was Adam Almond

It's a baby man leave him alone, poor bugger is freaked out with your elephant costume. Apparantly this is how Huzzie always dresses on a weekend.

Abbie

Same person just emailed me a picture of you @ssmaster:

Ho Ho! This thread is turning into my favourite kind - the 'post wacky pictures from google' kind that is.

PS - Huzzie, congrats on being Psychic :-)

Quote from: "Huzzie"
ANyway, none of you mentioned my special psychic-ness

That's coz nobody belieeeeeeeeves you.

Or did you know I was going to say that?

I have a few psychic predictions of my own about the manchester meet, but in the interests of not being proved wrong I wont tell you them.

mayer

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"
I have a few psychic predictions of my own about the manchester meet, but in the interests of not being proved wrong I wont tell you them.

stick 'em in a PM, self addressed, so they'll be date and time stamped.....

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Abbie"Same person just emailed me a picture of you @ssmaster:

That clearly isn't me Abbie, do you know how cold it gets up here in Scotchland? Any cold to the nether regions I would end up being hung like a Walnut Whip.

Huzzie

oh yeah.. I forgot. ONe of the main reasons  I wrote this the other day was to try and get Adams new username, so I can send him a PM. I seem to remember him changing it and anyway, it doesnt seem to be in the member list anymore, unless i stupidly missed it. ANyone know it? Or anyone able to find it for me?

THankyou

Darrell

I Am The Walrus 'tis it now, I believe.

Now that's what you call service.

Huzzie

That IS what you call service!

Cheers Darrell!