Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:27:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Truth About Loch Ness

Started by king mob, May 10, 2004, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

There's a interesting looking Werner Herzog film on the cards with this title & it looks as he's doing a Blair Witch on it.

http://www.truthaboutlochness.com/index.htm

Looks fun.

elderford

He made that film that Ian Curtis watched and felt so sad that he had to kill himself.

He is a very bad man, as are BBC2 for showing it when Curtis was depressed.

smoker

what, so the ted danson version wasn't the truth? are you sure?

fanny splendid

...those fat fucking Americans, with their fat fucking dollars...

Nice story.

Quick, get Snopes on the line. That smells like fun.

hencole

I presume that site is their to drum up trade for the film like those Matrix mystery sites last year?

Pinball

It's quite quaint how people underestimate the ability of government satellites to map every millimetre of Loch Ness. Just because it's secret doesn't mean it hasn't been done. That's not to say I think there is something "down there", just that there is no reason for it to remain a mystery.

There is no mystery, just a lack of disclosure.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Pinball"There is no mystery, just a lack of disclosure.

Heh, do you work at Millbank?

Rubbish Monkey

they better have secret thistle whistles in it.

FrizzBit

QuoteThe Family Ness.

Opening lyrics.

MacToot blows on his bagpipes [bagpipe sound]
While Elspeth and Angus watch those notes go floating across the waves!

Ferocious Ness appears at once, and grabs a note or two for lunch, [crunch, crunch]
And the whole of the Family Ness is not too far behind!

Sporty Ness leaps over him, turns upside down then dives back in,
And the beautiful Lovely Ness shows she's the kissing kind! [mwah]

Eyewit-Ness comes up for air and takein' notes without a care,
Then turns with a crash and a bash and a splash - to the Family Ness.

You can knock it,
You can rock it,
You can go to Timbuktu,
But you'll never find a Nessy in the zoo.
You may see an Anaconda, or Giraffe and Kangaroo,
But you'll never see a Nessy in a zoo.

Now there's quality kids programming.

Hairy Chin

I took a piss in Loch Ness.

And that concludes my anecdote.

Huzzie

Uhmm.. This site has been doing the rounds for a few months now.

I fiorst noticed it on another message board i visit (one of three), a conspiracy/UFO/science/paranormal/etc and it appears that everyone has taken it as proof (if proof be need be) of Nessie. None stopping to question it at all! At least the people who have replied to the several threads about it, maybe the ones-like myself- who havent replied can see what it is.

Rats

I thought king mob was about to confess something when I came in here. Thought it might have been him in a barber jacket after a few pints or something.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Rats"I thought king mob was about to confess something when I came in here. Thought it might have been him in a barber jacket after a few pints or something.

hehehe:-)

Next week Bluejammer admits to being man in MOnkey suit in Pattersons famous bigfoot film.

Huzzie

just to say.

I choose BlueJammer because his name was the first to come into my head, it could have been anyone.

Just so as no one takes offence by anything, like. NOt that he would, I just find myself having to really cover my tracks lately.

Crazy Penis

I saw a program about this a while ago. Some foreign bloke echo-sounded the Loch. There were times when they let the veiwer think they were going to find it after the break. But every big object was found to be inanimate or a shoal of fish. Near the end there was a suspect object in the water some distance from the boat and they went over to investigate. It was a big dead conger eel. Someone had been catching conger eels in the sea and was dumping them in the loch. They found more of them.
So either it is all a big scam by a family line of fishermen or they thought they'd catch nessie some food.
The findings were inconclusive they said.

fanny splendid

Did you ever do that UFO course, Huzzie?