Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 17, 2024, 10:30:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The New Norm Show (𝕏 Sitcom)

Started by Leo2112, June 27, 2024, 01:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

I wear my Redskins shirt while I put my apartheid-era South African flag up on the flagpole in my garden.

No, not because I'm a loathsome cunt, like you think, but because I believe in - heh- a little thing some of us like to call, simply, "freedom".

Ron Superior

I love how most of the replies to all of the tweets from the Norm twitter account are people talking about how they're edging to the show.

Jumblegraws

Norm seems to have ducked into his safe space:

Famous Mortimer

A pathetic 19,500 followers, after approval from Poppa Elon?

Fambo Number Mive

And I wonder how many of those were follow backs. Norm's following more people than follow him

retsuza

Quote from: The Dog on June 29, 2024, 08:09:25 AMAre face masks still a thing?

Apparently this has been in "development" since 2020. I'm actually amazed there isn't vaccine jokes in the pilot, that must have required a lot of restraint from Dave.

Barry Admin

Quote from: retsuza on June 29, 2024, 05:22:35 PMApparently this has been in "development" since 2020. I'm actually amazed there isn't vaccine jokes in the pilot, that must have required a lot of restraint from Dave.

The preliminary sketches had a My Little Pony sticker on Chaz's bag instead of a BLM one.

The Dog

Quote from: retsuza on June 29, 2024, 05:22:35 PMApparently this has been in "development" since 2020. I'm actually amazed there isn't vaccine jokes in the pilot, that must have required a lot of restraint from Dave.

I suppose they had to do a lot of research.

Jickets

Making art out of pure spite rather than any kind of genuine love of comedy, art, animation etc is so pathetic.

Beelog

I'm surprised it isn't better if Dave Rubin is on the writing team. His stand-up is so strong. https://x.com/DaveClips/status/1580337223056384000