Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 17, 2024, 11:12:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

South Park line I can't find

Started by Magnum Valentino, June 29, 2024, 11:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum Valentino

Anyone remember Cartman saying something that would spell like "bun shawly bun shaw" in an early episode of South Park? I can no longer remember the context (possibly racism), and can only recall the impression of my friend at school in probably 1999 or 2000 so it's like from season 1-4 or so.

Emphasis on the first 'bun'. "BUNshawlybunSHAW?"

markburgle

How is the bunshawlybunshaw said? Is it gabbled in the space of like a second? Said at a leisurely pace? Chanted mockingly? Screamed in anger?

colacentral

It might be season 2, "Cow Days." Cartman thinks he's a Vietnamese prostitute. It's a Full Metal Jacket parody.

TommyTurnips

Could it be "not at all I'm sure" from the Pip episode? That line was said by Pocket though not Cartman.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: markburgle on June 29, 2024, 11:44:53 AMHow is the bunshawlybunshaw said? Is it gabbled in the space of like a second? Said at a leisurely pace? Chanted mockingly? Screamed in anger?

Musically. Here's me doing it in public, nervously.

https://voca.ro/1aEXNBdKjskH

Captain Z

Specifically, the line you're thinking of is when he first wakes up in the hospital.

Magnum Valentino

Tags: