Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:58:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DeadFella(s)

Started by Bronzy, May 26, 2022, 05:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronzy

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1529856286052982784

And there was nothing that we could do about it. Death was a made man and Ray wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the CaBbers, it was real greaseball shit.

Grave of Dreams, Killing Him Softly, Funeral Story, etc etc

bgmnts

And now it's all over.

Sebastian Cobb

:(

Caught Killing Me Softly at the weekend.

Goldentony

lets have loads of great puns here lads, all funny

Norton Canes

Goldentony

fuckedfellas

fucked liotta

ray fucked

shitthebedfellas

fucked [hannibal]

Goldentony

ray dead

dead ray

sister ray (velvet undergrr=ound joke, sister means nun, church?)

man ray (is dead)

"dead? dead how? do I amuse you?"

Goldentony

his mad laugh in goodfellas killed him, RIP

his other shitter, madder films killed him, RIP

joe pesci killed him, RIP

Bronzy

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm dead how, I mean dead like I'm a corpse, I upset you? I make you cry, I'm here to fuckin' upset you? What do you mean dead, dead how? How am I dead?

Goldentony

carrionfellas

ever since I was young I always wanted to be banished to the shadow realm with the spirits awaiting judgment

driving around new york looking at a coffin in the sky flying around following him

Goldentony

one dog goes this way, one dog goes the other way this guys sayin ray liotta's dead

bgmnts

I want to take this opportunity to seriously say that one of his best roles is Gary Figgis in Copland.

Video Game Fan 2000

Ray, A Lotta people are going to be needed to carry this dead italian guy's coffin i'm not sure why the undertakers only hired us Ghostbusters we don't even wear black

Goldentony

Quote from: bgmnts on May 26, 2022, 05:37:26 PMI want to take this opportunity to seriously say that one of his best roles is Gary Figgis in Copland.

MAKE A PUN OR APOLOGISE

Video Game Fan 2000

"a liotta grief" cilla black quoted on the sad event when she had a hot chip in her mouth

Video Game Fan 2000

"hur-Ray" quote from the guy who gets gets Ray Liotta's life insurance pay out

Goldentony

have we had fucked liotta or ray fucked

Goldentony

dont recognise them at all, make a ray liotta one specifically, you can have ray fucked or fucked liotta

Grave Liotta.

Though I did just watch Killing Them Softly yesterday (on the recommendation of someone on here) and he's fucking brilliant in a smallish role.

Glebe

Oh fuck. Thats a bit of a shocker. He was great in Goodfellas of course. RIP Ray.

Junglist

Dude fucking rocked in Identity, love that film

non capisco

A drunk man in Charing Cross library once insisted I was Ray Liotta. (I'm not.)

bgmnts

Quote from: Goldentony on May 26, 2022, 05:46:33 PMdont recognise them at all, make a ray liotta one specifically, you can have ray fucked or fucked liotta

Decay Reek-odour?

Goldentony

Quote from: bgmnts on May 26, 2022, 05:53:26 PMDecay Reek-odour?

are you trrying to say Synecdoche? he wasnt in Synecdoche New York if that's what you mean, he was in Place Beyond The Pines which is named after where it's set which is Schenectady because it's from the Mohawk name for 'beyond the pines' and sounds like Synecdoche

Uncle TechTip

Shit I've only just learned he wasn't called Rayleigh Otter.

Blue Jam

Was wondering why this CaBber had been a bit quiet.

beanheadmcginty

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 26, 2022, 06:09:42 PMWas wondering why this CaBber had been a bit quiet.

Oh? and why's that then?