Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:42:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Candles

Started by holyzombiejesus, January 21, 2024, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Mr Banlon

I once pushed a sparkler through a turd to make a candle.
It smelled pretty bad and spat molten shit everywhere.
I don't recommend, unless you want smelly freckles

Pijlstaart

Absolutely freak me out, and they taste horrid. Candle activities are splaying activities, sex or bath or coven shit, always an errant leg waving about and that's specifically to knock the candle over, the candle is inseparable from ritual and the ritual contravenes workplace safety guidelines. A real birthday cake should be eaten in pitch black in remembrance of the womb.

Dex Sawash

My favo(u)rite candies are wax cola bottles. Makes you think.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 22, 2024, 12:27:05 PMFew days go by that I don't remember my son's friend's firefighter big brother, who was killed attending a house fire caused by a tea light.

https://www.thecomet.net/news/23293885.stevenage-harrow-court-fire-remembering-lost-18-years/#

It won't be any consolation, but this fire and the similar 2010 Shirley Towers in Southampton one still feature heavily as examples in the high-rise training all firefighters receive nationally.

Which makes it all the more aggrieving that command-level at various FRSes nationally (including mine, sadly) are again pushing for firefighters to advance beyond the bridgehead unmasked, despite the tactic being defeated by the union at London Fire Brigade. We have to keep fighting for the same two things, over and over and over, for 100 years: safety and pay. I'm glad I'm getting out soon, I've had more than enough.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on January 21, 2024, 10:32:40 PMThey smell lovely if you sniff them without lighting them though.

I like to scent my clothes drawers with smelly candles we've been given. Fragrant undercrackers. Mmmm.

Who the fuck buys candles for someone that lives in a thatched cottage? My wife's "friends" obviously think we've included them in our will or something. Bizarre behaviour.