Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Auld Pals Still Game Cast 2024 Tour

Started by The Giggling Bean, January 14, 2024, 10:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Giggling Bean

I've just seen an advert for the touring show called "Auld Pals". An evening of reminiscing and anecdotes from some of the cast of Still Game (Isa, Naveed, Bobby, Tam and Winston). It's starting off at the Ovro in Scotland then doing a tour round various cities.

Just posting it here for anyone who's interested.

TheAssassin

Quote from: The Giggling Bean on January 14, 2024, 10:11:38 AMJust posting it here for anyone who's interested.

Clearly not.  The really should get proper jobs.

The Giggling Bean

Quote from: TheAssassin on February 19, 2024, 04:01:24 AMClearly not.  The really should get proper jobs.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely, total tumbleweed thread

dissolute ocelot

Still Game holds the record for playing the most nights at the SECC (OVO) Hydro, 50 nights in total, more than Kevin Bridges, Rod Stewart or Take That. Officially the most popular thing ever in Glasgow.

Bad Ambassador

TheAssassin

TheAssassin

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 19, 2024, 03:52:26 PMStill Game holds the record for playing the most nights at the SECC (OVO) Hydro, 50 nights in total, more than Kevin Bridges, Rod Stewart or Take That. Officially the most popular thing ever in Glasgow.

10,000 seating maximum, 50 nights, thats half a million.  Ten percent of Scotland can't be enjoying this.

GMTV

I really liked the first series of still game. Second one was just about OK if I recall? Fell away sharply after that. Only saw bits and bobs of later series and it's wasn't up to much. The thought of seeing the cast sitting around talking about it sounds fairly horrendous, and particularly having to pay Hyrdo prices for it.

TheAssassin

Quote from: GMTV on February 19, 2024, 06:39:02 PMI really liked the first series of still game. Second one was just about OK if I recall? Fell away sharply after that. Only saw bits and bobs of later series and it's wasn't up to much. The thought of seeing the cast sitting around talking about it sounds fairly horrendous, and particularly having to pay Hyrdo prices for it.

I doubt will be the main (large) part of the Hydro they will be talking. And it's the cast that aren't Jack and Victor.  And they do the same shit every little venue they talk.  There's some Aberdeen comicon on YouTube, that is just grim.