Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:03:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Six Nations - post World Cup hangover

Started by Dr Trouser, February 02, 2024, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Did a watch, that was an excellent game as a spectacle. Really could have been either way. Ireland surprisingly brittle in places, England surprisingly organised.

dex

2 big upsets today. That's great for the tournament IMO.

Dr Trouser

And you thought yesterday's matches were good - 2 teams playing Barbarians rugby (defence optional).

dex

8 tries and that sublime long range reverse pass from the French scrummie!

poo

No lack of guts from Wales - I like these boys but they each need to put on a foot in height and two stone in weight to compete with monsters like France

Dr Trouser

Wooden spoon is on for wales.

Italy reading our attack with ease and with a fucking rigid defence line. Impressive.

Cuellar

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

11 - 0 looks generous to be honest

Tompkins operation to replace his hands with tits seems to have gone well though

Cuellar

Oddly I had more confidence in Wales's attack under Pivac. Maybe he just had the benefit of good players not yet fucked by time and indifference, but there was a brief period where if Wales were bogged down in the opposition's 22 I'd have faith that they'd eventually score. In the past, and now again, I was more confident they'd knock on.

Cuellar

And what has Josh Adams brought to this entire tournament. NOWT.

Dr Trouser

Well he's apparently got a large cock if that helps? Rugby wise I'm not sure

bgmnts

Italy giving a team the wooden spoon is lovely stuff.

Dr Trouser

Did the Italian lad do a hitler salute there?

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

Anyone in particular? They all need sending off

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

No Joy, that wasn't a try at all.

Still we'll take it thanks

Cuellar

Cuellar

Quote from: Dr Trouser on March 16, 2024, 03:51:45 PMNo Joy, that wasn't a try at all.

Still we'll take it thanks

Yeah I thought there were two reasons it wasn't a try (surely he was tackled and then it looked like he dropped it)

Cuellar

That was good - if we hadn't given away two penalties that would have been the win

Cuellar

Compare that yellow with the the Pani-Grady tackle - more or less identical and one is a yellow card and one is nothing!

dontpaintyourteeth

The final score massively flattered Wales

Senior Baiano

Right, yous can fuck off out of the pubs now for the next ten months