Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:12:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Playstation "Showcase"

Started by druss, May 25, 2023, 08:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_Larence

I just got around to watching this.

Phantom Blade 0 looks interesting, I could have sworn I saw footage from it a while ago but apparently this is the release trailer so not sure what I'm thinking of.

Of the indies shown, The Plucky Squire and Neva interested me the most. Wish we got a Hollow Knight update too.

Foamstars is surely actionable, it's quite literally just Splatoon. Madness.

The more I see of FF XVI the less I care, but Dragon's Dogma is one of most underrated games of its gen so I'm very excited for more of that! 

Spider-Man will obviously be good, I just wish they'd made the music a little more racist.

bgmnts

re:Dragons Dogma.

When does that game actually get good? Played the first half hour or so and it was incredibly dull. Has quite the rep though.

C_Larence

I can't remember as it's been 10 years since I played it, but I'd say quitting any game, especially an RPG, after 30 minutes is too quick.

oggyraiding

Quote from: bgmnts on May 27, 2023, 03:12:26 PMre:Dragons Dogma.

When does that game actually get good? Played the first half hour or so and it was incredibly dull. Has quite the rep though.
I played as far as just beyond unlocking advanced classes, so at least six hours maybe, it remained incredibly dull throughout the entirity of this duration.