Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:52:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy NFL 2020

Started by maett, June 21, 2020, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Wife's teams is Bears and we have to illegal stream 80% of those since we are in market of the stupid Panthers.
Been doing the nflbite streams that are always pixelated to fuck and laggy.
Casting from galaxy note9 to Roku TV with over 300mbs fiber internet.

Are illegal sports streams always going to be shitty?

DrGreggles

Dex Sawash

Thanks. 2 weeks in a row Foles stinks. Get rid.

El Unicornio, mang

I haven't really had issues with nflbite streams, can usually find an hd/non buffering one, at least compared to the horror show that is football streams which always buffer regularly. But I don't get why the baseball streams I watch are always perfect but other sports seem to have issues.

But also, I probably shouldn't complain about stuff I'm getting for free...

DrGreggles

AMAZING game in Arizona between the Bills and the Cardinals.
This latest batch of young QBs is increasingly impressive

EOLAN

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 16, 2020, 12:31:09 AM

Great play by Murray to stick in and throw a watchable ball. Surely a hell of a lot of the credit must go to Hopkins. Had a quiet game and managed to come up with that stormer of a catch to clinch the game.

DrGreggles

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 16, 2020, 12:31:09 AM

Yeah, I thought the Bucs game had the highlight of Sunday with that 98 yard TD return but then THAT throw/catch in the last second. Was rooting for the Bills (I have friends there and they said I have to) but fair play to the Cards.

Dex Sawash

Saw one of Brees' backups was a TE so instead of checking I just grabbed a NO TE (wrong one obvs)

DrGreggles

The Eagles have won 3 out of 10 this season.
Currently top of the NFC East.

El Unicornio, mang

I noticed Mark Chapman has announced on Twitter that he's not doing the NFL show anymore, after 5 years (and having been AWOL the past 4 weeks). I noticed on the last show he did that there was a really strange/tense atmosphere between him and Osi, possibly they've had some kind of falling out. Shame as I always enjoyed their jovial banter.

Poobum

Wasn't aware his wife died in June, amazing he's working at all. Will miss him, there was a good chemistry. Don't mind Dan Walker, he's just too try hard.

DrGreggles

Remember remember the 26th of November

Thanksgiving innit
3 matches on

Old Thrashbarg

Two matches now, with the only good game scheduled postponed until Sunday.

DrGreggles

Didn't look past the Washington @ Dallas shitshow.
Assumed that TNF would still be on.

DrGreggles

Tyrek Hill has got 200+ receiving yards in the 1st quarter!

Ravens v Steelers now on Tuesday night.

EOLAN

Doesn't look like it was the best week for me to run up what will probably be the highest score in the League so far. May help with tie-breakers for play-offs. Mahomes - Tyreek Hill was a nice combination - though I was most happy with picking up the New Oreland Saints Defence against the Quarterbackless Broncos.

DrGreggles

DrGreggles

Surprise win for WFT last night in some respects, but anyone watching the Steelers recently could have seen it coming.
There's a good reason why no one regarded the only (previously) unbeaten team as a genuine Superbowl contender.
The Defence is still strong (despite injuries increasingly becoming a problem), but there's no running game without Connor and the Offence is too predictable.

Looking at the remaining schedules, there's every chance that Steelers v Browns on the final weekend will decide the AFC North title.

DrGreggles

DrGreggles

Jets 17 points up @ Rams late in Q3!

Surely they're going to win. Surely...

Old Thrashbarg

6 rushing TDs for Kamara to tie a 91 year old record. Would've been a new record set if it wasn't for Sean Payton's infatuation with Taysom Hill.

Dex Sawash

Glad I'm not matched up with Greggles

DrGreggles

Kamara was my #1 pick for a reason!

DrGreggles

Browns on the verge of the playoffs for the first time in a million years.
Beat the dreadful Jets and they're in.
NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG!

Oh...

DrGreggles

Dwayne Haskins released by Washington - after being starting QB yesterday.
First round draft pick a year ago. Pretty sure Washington traded up to get him too.

Seems odd timing, especially as they're a win away from clinching the division and Alex Smith has been injured.

Old Thrashbarg

Think them benching him yesterday after another awful performance made them realise that even if Smith isn't back next week (he sounded close for this week), they'd rather play their fourth-string option. So combining that with various off-field issues, they would prefer to just have him out the way before their biggest game of the year.

Dex Sawash

DrGreggles

WFC win their division with a losing record!
Fair play to them in some respects though.
To finish 7-9 after starting 2-7 shows considerable improvement (although the Alex Smith Factor played the biggest part).

They now host the Bucs. Sorry, I mean Tom Brady's Bucs (as they now seem obligated to be called).
Interesting stat: The Bucs finished 11-5, but only played 4 games against teams with winning records. They're 0-4 in those games. Flat track bullies?

Anyway, let's get to the important stuff: the final Fantasy NFL result.

CONGRATULATIONS BASTARD SQUAD*!

*me

Dex Sawash

nice one DrG. Somehow I missed this was the final week, and that I dropped to loser bracket. Been looking at streaming possibilities for next week.