Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:14:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Day of the Triffids with Great Big Tits (1964)

Started by Video Game Fan 2000, February 21, 2024, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000

frajer

Fiend Without a Face But With a Cracking Arse (1958)

Gob Shine Algorithm

kalowski

Glebe

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000

kalowski

Video Game Fan 2000

Fun fact for classic UK bmovie fans: the Midwich Cuckoos is in fact cut from two completely different films which weren't finished.

The Mid Cuck (1953)
and Oo-er, The Witch! (1954)

Everyone in the world goes blind so they can't appreciate the great big tits – until sexual assault is normalised, with hilarious consequences!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 21, 2024, 08:46:01 PMEveryone in the world goes blind so they can't appreciate the great big tits – until sexual assault is normalised, with hilarious consequences!

when a meteor shower causes every woman in england to go up three bra sizes, every man wanks himself blind by 9:49am

now besieged by killer plants, its up to the Girl With The Biggest Tits to go an adventure to meet a legendary man with secret knowledge - the long-rumoured homosexual man - whom she much rely on to tell the women of england how to open tins, how to operate tills, how to read a telephone directory, how to deliver a baby and other essential tasks in this terrifying post apopletic adventure from the studio that brought you Don't Ask Me Squire I'm Only The Thrupenny Bit Polisher (1959) and Blimey Guv, The Aliens Are Starkers! (1960)

madhair60

Ghost watch except you can see the ghosts' vagina

Glebe

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: madhair60 on February 21, 2024, 10:54:04 PMGhost watch except you can see the ghosts' vagina

pretty progressive, since the ghost in ghostwatch is famously Mr Pipes

Ferris

Video Game Fan 2000

Nosfermeoldjohnthomastu (1963) starring Bernard Bresslaw and Terry Thomas

kalowski

frajer

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000