Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:25:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

frajer

One is the loneliest Rontos that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest Rontos since the number one

Glebe

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2022, 10:26:48 PMI always assumed some kind of costly split-screen technique was employed but yeah, why would they bother with that when self-bilocation mating procedures were still being subsidised.
Good point. And it's certainly true that the experimental cloning programme never quite managed to provide the hoped-for results, despite the optimistic captioning:

Goldentony

AND WE'E BACK! Jon d'you want t- Jon, where's Jon got to?

JON IS PART OF THE TUNNEL NOW

the what? the whee? naw naw this is live now, hold on [shouts at floo] JOOOOOOOOOOOOOON? JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON? JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONFUCKINANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERQUESTIONNNNNNN?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

fuckin tunnel you said

IT IS A NETWORK WITHIN CODE##MACHINE LANGUAGE

ah fuck this [shouts at wall] JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSFUCKINTUNNELINNERFUCKEINWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL? FUCINANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERQUESYIONNNNNMOVEONTONEXTROOOOOOOOOOOUND

IT ISNT A REAL TUNNEL

COUNCIL WONT LIKE THAT ONE BIT, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Glebe

kalowski

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on January 17, 2022, 10:20:04 PM
Why is nobody talking about the fact that sometimes there are two Rontoses? Can he bilocate? Is there actually a warehouse full of them, like there was Queen Mums, and they just trot another one out when they need to? Or is it some camera jiggery-pokery to make it look like there's two on screen when in fact, like Jeremy Irons in that classic Meatloaf/Cher collaboration, there's actually only one?
I thought he built an army of Rontos robots like Superman.

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 17, 2022, 09:08:44 PMThat's BLOCKBUSTERS!

Ballooney Left:

It genuinely annoys me that he isn't looking where he's fucking going, Roy

How can he stride so blithely into a steam pipe, pop his mouth around it, close his lips tightly enough that he'll inflate yet still give off vibes of being a victim.  It's either intentional or the most absurdly misplaced behaviour yet known.

I like how the pipe wangles him into a new position once he has been hooked.

Replies From View

^ How come I don't get a proper quotation of images that I have pasted in?

This is outright discrimination against people who aren't funny enough to be in the guffaw thread clique.

Replies From View

buttgammon

Quote from: Replies From View on January 18, 2022, 12:40:22 PMDon't minions wear goggles?

They need to do it to keep Rontos's cum out of their eyes.

Replies From View

But they wouldn't surely mind the spunk of a fellow minion jutting into their corneas

buttgammon

Not in the case of Mr Chips. "Ugh, you don't know where it's been", they always say.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 17, 2022, 10:54:57 PMRontosposters will enjoy this

https://twitter.com/dandouglas/status/1483115148902555650

although fuck he used the censored version. if someone tells him he'll probably change it

This guy is doing God's work here.  Been meaning to check in to see how he was getting on with his Duke stuff, cheers!

Replies From View

Quote from: buttgammon on January 18, 2022, 12:54:25 PMNot in the case of Mr Chips. "Ugh, you don't know where it's been", they always say.

That would imply he isn't a minion, I'd respond.

jobotic

Quote from: Replies From View on January 18, 2022, 12:18:21 PM^ How come I don't get a proper quotation of images that I have pasted in?

This is outright discrimination against people who aren't funny enough to be in the guffaw thread clique.

'Cos I'm a cunt

Apologies though, although if I modify it now you'll look foolish. So I won't.

TheGingerAlien

"Do you think Rontos looks a bit, err, stretched Phil?"

"NAHHHH FUCK IT, GOOD ENOUGH. PUB!"

kalowski

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 18, 2022, 07:32:15 PM"Do you think Rontos looks a bit, err, stretched Phil?"

"NAHHHH FUCK IT, GOOD ENOUGH. PUB!"

Cock tongue?
Tonguing the cock?

Replies From View

It's a rontos tongue twister, roy

frajer

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on January 19, 2022, 12:54:02 AM"You ever seen Society, Roy?"

Then we'll all sing together
Society waits for Rontos

Goldentony

ROOY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHORIZO

no yalright there rontos son, not for us no christ alive

The Mollusk

jobotic

BERES BUMBING BRONG BIB MY BUNG, BOY

BELP BE