Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 18, 2022, 07:32:15 PM"Do you think Rontos looks a bit, err, stretched Phil?"

"NAHHHH FUCK IT, GOOD ENOUGH. PUB!"

It looks half arsed at first, but check out how the mouth becomes smaller as Rontos twists his tongue.  That's the kind of detail that young animators speak about for years afterwards.

Plus I can only assume the twisting animation was rotoscoped off something.  Detailed as all fuck.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 19, 2022, 08:53:49 AMIt looks half arsed at first, but check out how the mouth becomes smaller as Rontos twists his tongue.

I assumed he was vomiting blood!  I see it's a tongue now though.  Really great art from that particular work experience person. 6/10

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 19, 2022, 09:27:45 AMI assumed he was vomiting blood!  I see it's a tongue now though.

Are you not the only one of us who has seen the solution in wordly formation?

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 19, 2022, 09:33:41 AMAre you not the only one of us who has seen the solution in wordly formation?

Nah man, you're the expert on this stuff!!  I never bothered noting down the solutions to the puzzles as they're irrelevant to me (I'm not Roy, riiiiiight - just love the artwork)

I've got loads more of these catchphrase chods saved down but wasn't sure whether this thread should rightfully die now...  Let me know if you require more gifs.

Paparazzi shot spotted:

Replies From View

It needs to keep going.  Forever, if possible.

TheGingerAlien

pancreas

Replies From View

Replies From View

There's a definite supply-teacher-was-left-in-charge whiff about all the non-Rontos ones.

frajer

Replies From View

The Mollusk

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 19, 2022, 09:46:21 AM

Roy, please help me smother this cyborg cat I created from my own DNA. It can see things we mortals were not meant to see. It's an abomination Roy. Look at the sadness in its eyes, it wants us to do this.

TheGingerAlien

Made an exception with this one and actually noted down the correct answer:

One very close to the hearts of the talented artists involved no doubt:

frajer

Haha bloody hell, could only come up with "going to pieces."

Wouldn't have got a riiiiiiiiiiiight for that 'un!

Replies From View

Sometimes the gifs cut out some chunk of the end

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 19, 2022, 01:27:42 PMSometimes the gifs cut out some chunk of the end

Think it must be when they briefly cut back to the contestants etc - makes the ML stuff think that's the end of a clip

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Word up!

Sometimes there are no words:

Replies From View

That's two of the same word, not "words".

Replies From View

Why not have two of the word "cat" taken out of his mouth.  Those would also be words.

TheGingerAlien

frajer

Rontos just wants to watch the world burn.

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Replies From View

Flame thrower and fortune teller; more please

kalowski

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 19, 2022, 06:25:04 PMNice hoops:

I don't know why, but this makes me think of Curt Swan's mid-60s Brainiac.

Even though it looks nothing like it.

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 19, 2022, 08:01:58 PMChips powered head divorce:

Does this answer the question of whether or not he is a minion?

Either Rontos is a robot, or this is a robotic Rontos!