Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:50:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I'm having issues with inconsistency of scale.  Was this storyboarded by the same folk who devised Honey I Shrunk The Kids?

Mr Banlon

Found this old watch in a charity shop

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Mr Banlon on January 19, 2022, 09:01:34 PMFound this old watch in a charity shop
^ What a piece!!  Love it

Chip splits

~~~~~~

Cuellar

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Mr Banlon on January 19, 2022, 09:01:34 PMFound this old watch in a charity shop
Very down to earth, and surprisingly funny.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 19, 2022, 06:21:17 PM
You've set the loop running backwards. Obviously, it should be "catching fire".

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2022, 09:23:45 AM

FYI my only frame of reference for a computer game is maggot moments on the cbbc

otherwise I would have chosen a different one 👍

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2022, 09:40:43 AMTalking back, and is that a dumb waiter?
Riiiiiiiiiiiight!  Top marks, you really do know your eggs/chips/shite art.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2022, 09:33:08 AMFYI my only frame of reference for a computer game is maggot moments on the cbbc

Can't wait until this comes out in VR

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 20, 2022, 11:22:21 AMCan't wait until this comes out in VR

Time for your educational video of the day!

JANE, DID THEY TAKE LONG TO DRAW

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2022, 11:38:50 AMTime for your educational video of the day!

JANE, DID THEY TAKE LONG TO DRAW

That's an absolute belter, thanks for sharing.

Andi Headroom: "AND FINALLY - ARE YOU ANY GOOD AT COMPUTER GAMES?"
Computer Expert: "NAH... NOT PLAYED ONE IN YEARS"

jobotic

Quote from: Captain Z on January 19, 2022, 08:36:06 PMTelly addicts

That would be Rontos injecting himself with small televisions.

But what is that TV one?

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: jobotic on January 20, 2022, 11:57:00 AMThat would be Rontos injecting himself with small televisions.

But what is that TV one?

Honestly not sure - hopefully Replies knows.  Could be 'Glued to the telly' or something.

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 20, 2022, 12:32:22 PMHonestly not sure - hopefully Replies knows.  Could be 'Glued to the telly' or something.

Obviously 'glued to the television/telly', yeah.  If in doubt, simply say what you see.

Despite having very few frames, this one is characterful and excellent.  It has a vintage 'look and read' animation vibe.

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 20, 2022, 11:21:34 AMRiiiiiiiiiiiight!  Top marks, you really do know your eggs/chips/shite art.

GOODBYE MR CHIPS

FUCK OFF MR CHIPS, BYEEEE

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 20, 2022, 12:32:22 PM

Things are 'falling into place' at last, Roy!!

Can't work out the one with the clouds, though.

Captain Z

Quote from: jobotic on January 20, 2022, 11:57:00 AMThat would be Rontos injecting himself with small televisions.

But what is that TV one?

It is that famous phrase:

When the aerial of your tiny TV isn't working, remove it and try gluing Rontos there instead.

Replies From View

Quote from: Captain Z on January 20, 2022, 01:28:10 PMIt is that famous phrase:

When the aerial of your tiny TV isn't working, remove it and try gluing Rontos there instead.

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 20, 2022, 11:21:34 AMRiiiiiiiiiiiight!  Top marks, you really do know your eggs/chips/shite art.

I don't think this is "in the clouds" since the saying would surely be "head in the clouds" with a fairly easily achieved animation to show it.

And if it was "fuck off Mr Chips" he'd be waving, most likely, to indicate his fade into obscurity.

Clues please Roy!  !!!!

Glebe

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2022, 03:23:30 PMI don't think this is "in the clouds" since the saying would surely be "head in the clouds" with a fairly easily achieved animation to show it.

Right, so I have a vague memory of thinking "fucking hell, that's particularly shit" when I saw the answer originally.  I believe it was 'over the hills and far away'.  You know, that catchphrase people say alllll the time.

footexchange.com/rontos:

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

kalowski

kalowski