Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn has become a dominatrix in Hull.

Started by Glebe, January 14, 2022, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Just heard word that following his (unfortunate) release from prison popcorn has become a dominatrix operating around the Hull region. He has apparently renamed himself 'Madame Ramsbottom' and is leaving his card in phone boxes all over the city. Also heard reports that he's been spotted in a corset carrying a bag of 'implements'. Just when you though he couldn't sink any lower he sinks lower! Absolutely disgraceful!

idunnosomename

I don't see anything wrong with that. With the Humber Bridge he will also be able to  offer his trade in North Lincolnshire as well as the East Riding. The M180 will even allow him to have clients as far as Doncaster.

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 14, 2022, 07:04:59 PMI don't see anything wrong with that. With the Humber Bridge he will also be able to  offer his trade in North Lincolnshire as well as the East Riding. The M180 will even allow him to have clients as far as Doncaster.

Don't encourage him, mate!

Midas

don't suppose anyone made a note of his rates

Glebe

popcorn on the streets of Carlisle. Dublin, Dundee, Humberside.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Midas on January 14, 2022, 11:42:20 PMdon't suppose anyone made a note of his rates
50 quid for a slap and tickle. just met him in Goole. 5/5

Midas

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 15, 2022, 12:12:03 AM50 quid for a slap and tickle. just met him in Goole. 5/5

cor! very promising INDEED.

Glebe

Fiver for a hand job is a bit steep. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

*scrapes five pounds together in change*

popcorn

My rates are going up!

You're a pathetic loser!

Fambo Number Mive

Reports of dozens of people getting off the trains at Hull Paragon Interchange today asking the way to popcorn's dominatrix premises. Lots of people looking to be dominated by Hull's number one dominatrix.

the Fallen

Proof that Jesus has zero taste in fuck buddy

I mean Mary Magdalene sounds basic af

popcorn

Glebe

GoblinAhFuckScary