Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,468
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:11:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shitting and cumming at the same time

Started by madhair60, January 16, 2022, 11:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Heard on the playground that this was nice so I tried this once, got the timing down, got to the vinegar strokes and did a big shit at the same time that I went off.

Ultimately quite a confusing, unsatisfying experience. It lacked the presumed focus of a proper arse-fucking, and frankly just distracted from the orgasm. Anyway, thanks for reading.

JamesTC

flotemysost

I've mentioned it before but someone I know, who worked in a particularly deso call centre where staff toilet breaks were strictly timed, used to set himself the challenge of achieving both in the allotted slot. Though I dunno if it was at the same time, or if not, which order he favoured.

pancreas

buttgammon

My mate Leigh once claimed to have pissed, shat, burped, farted, coughed and sneezed simultaneously.

chveik

shoulders

Quote from: buttgammon on January 16, 2022, 11:13:49 PMMy mate Leigh once claimed to have pissed, shat, burped, farted, coughed and sneezed simultaneously.

No vomit
No scabs
No hiving
No sweat
No hiccup
No trembling

Shit mate

Leigh, you have a long road ahead

shiftwork2

Sebastian Cobb

they call it the 'grandslam' in the trade

idunnosomename

did you cum into the turd? then wipe it all over your body? that's what it's all about

Tony Tony Tony

I can see no issues with this technique, save having to use twice as much toilet paper as usual.

Captain Z

I dunno, I used a hell of a lot more than usual cleaning up the chair.

bgmnts

I have to give a stool sample tomorrow for my cough and I may try and jizz at the same time now just for the challenge.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: bgmnts on January 16, 2022, 11:59:44 PMI have to give a stool sample tomorrow for my cough and I may try and jizz at the same time now just for the challenge.

Meanwhile I have to give a jizz sample tomorrow. [Complete as approriate]

mattyc

Genuinely impressed by the fact you tried it once and pulled it off.

Pink Gregory

Surely you have to be careful around bathroom affairs/wanking because sometimes your tubes get confused and you get that thing where you feel like you really need a piss but you have nothing  more to give.

The Mollusk

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 16, 2022, 11:45:04 PMdid you cum into the turd? then wipe it all over your body? that's what it's all about

The John Waters Hokey Cokey

Fambo Number Mive

You'd think there would be a country and western song about this.

kittens

like all men who live with their partners, i now perform all of my masturbation while sitting on the toilet. it's inevitable that once or twice you're going to end up shitting at the same time as you do a cum, it just makes sense to get it all out of the way. it's efficient, entirely emptying that whole zone in one go. deal with everything my lower quarters requires in one 20 minute trip to the toilet. i now only enter that vile room every two or three days. i am close to eliminating it from my life entirely, but i can't puzzle out that final step. nappies? maybe it's nappies

buttgammon

Quote from: kittens on January 17, 2022, 11:02:51 AMlike all men who live with their partners, i now perform all of my masturbation while sitting on the toilet. it's inevitable that once or twice you're going to end up shitting at the same time as you do a cum, it just makes sense to get it all out of the way. it's efficient, entirely emptying that whole zone in one go. deal with everything my lower quarters requires in one 20 minute trip to the toilet. i now only enter that vile room every two or three days. i am close to eliminating it from my life entirely, but i can't puzzle out that final step. nappies? maybe it's nappies

Some of us have standards (i.e. a shower and/or periods when we have the place to ourselves)!

Pink Gregory

So can people generally do poos without also consequently doing wees at the same time?

Is this a thing that's normal?

The Bumlord

madhair60

Quote from: thecuriousorange on January 17, 2022, 01:37:35 PMRIP HS Art.

It's not HS Art. I actually did it. It happened. You wish it was HS Art because you don't have the coordination to pull it off. Prick.

Butchers Blind

madhair60

This shouldn't be in H.S Art because it isn't whimsy. I really did this. It was not easy to do.

Replies From View

Quote from: madhair60 on January 16, 2022, 11:05:35 PMHeard on the playground that this was nice so I tried this once, got the timing down, got to the vinegar strokes and did a big shit at the same time that I went off.

Ultimately quite a confusing, unsatisfying experience. It lacked the presumed focus of a proper arse-fucking, and frankly just distracted from the orgasm. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Fantastic use of a playground too.  Well done!