Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 1 - Dr Trouser vs PlanktonSideburns

Started by Dr Trouser, July 09, 2023, 02:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

You can do whatever you like. I mean—you know—people are entitled to their photoshop proclivities, you know, let there be a thousand blossoms bloom as far as I'm concerned, you know—but I ain't voting for it it because in the meantime, every three months, a billionaire is imploded to pieces by a deathsub sex toy in the North Atlantic.

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

Is it wrong that I want to lick it?

Sorry, that was meant for the other match.

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

Dr Trouser. But a valiant effort from Plankton and I enjoyed his first return. I would have voted for him if he had the courage of his convictions to create a novel work simply by mirroring his opponent's.

PlanktonSideburns

Fambo Number Mive

Dr Trouser, but I enjoyed Plankton's shots. Hope your wife and baby feel better soon, Plankton!

selectivememory

Great effort both. Have to go with Dr Trouser for that very imaginative and brilliantly executed opener.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 11, 2023, 06:12:10 PMDr Trouser, but I enjoyed Plankton's shots. Hope your wife and baby feel better soon, Plankton!

ah thanks fambs

KaraokeDragon

Doc Trouser

Wishing for speedy recoveries at Chez Plankton!

Dr Trouser

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2023, 06:08:00 PMi panicked, its all yours trou

Ah mate, sorry you had to pull out. Hope all sorts itself out soon.

Enjoyed your return shot, sorry we didn't see your full on second thrust.

Ferris

Trouser for me as well, but plankton goes out with his head held high (for me, Clive).

superthunderstingcar

Loved PlanktonSideburns's first return, but the vote has to go to Dr Trouser.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ferris on July 11, 2023, 06:20:08 PMTrouser for me as well, but plankton goes out with his head held high (for me, Clive).

means alot, coming from another fellow resolution dodger

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2023, 06:22:32 PMmeans alot, coming from another fellow resolution dodger

Imagine entering WimbleWrong and thinking "well, I'd best follow the rules".

Pathetic.

Fishfinger

I guess it's over, but I must vote Trouser anyway to recognise that those are two great shots.

Cerys

Dr Trouser for making me want to experience a doomed submersible in the vicinity of my ladyparts.

Mr Farenheit

I have to know more about that toilet cleaning apparatus but Dr Trouser gets the vote. The serve especially was really good.

Wonderful Butternut

Dr Trouser

The Durex shot wins most Wimblewrong matches, I'm afraid.

PlanktonSideburns

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dr Trouser for me, sorry Plankton mate. Hope all is well at Chez Sideburns soon.

PlanktonSideburns

Clive Dogshit

sorry to see plankton go out but after spending an evening photoshopping Hitler spunking on a Betfred window I kind of wish I'd spent it doing something else

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on July 11, 2023, 10:35:48 PMsorry to see plankton go out but after spending an evening photoshopping Hitler spunking on a Betfred window I kind of wish I'd spent it doing something else

I'm glad you didn't do something else

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Johnny Yesno

TheGingerAlien

DT knocked it out of the park, but great match all round.

Spoon of Ploff

For putting their child above WimbleWrong, PlanktonSideburns has let us all down very badly.

And I have no alternative but to cast my vote for Dr Trouser