Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:27:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One: Slim vs. Purple Tentacle

Started by slim, June 21, 2006, 12:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

fanny splendid

Deadman97

Quote from: "slim"*fop*

(picture)
Stop the constest. Winner.

Purple Tentacle

butnut

Rubbish Monkey

rudi

Lee

I've got 3 out of 4*... who's Gareth though?

Frinky

Duckman, innit?

Tracey will love how you broke her eyes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lurvely stuff. I fit nicely into Brent's suit.

Toad in the Hole

Fantastic.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's The Duck Man for Gareth.  Has it been commented on before that S?-S! looks uncannily like Griff Rhys-Jones there?

Cuh, tennis these days - it's all just big powerful booming serves.

Fantastic stuff, slim.

The Duck Man

Quote from: "afrayn"Fantastic.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's The Duck Man for Gareth.
Yeah, it's me. Someone said I looked Mackenzie Crook in the "post your pictures" thread.

I'm honoured, slim, Sort of...

Purple Tentacle

fanny splendid

Heh heh, great return.

Isn't it amazing what photoshop can do to make normal things like beards be coloured in such a fantastical way?

Purple Tentacle

I realised I should have used one of your sunsets, fanny, to crawly bum-lick for at least one vote.

Bugger!

slim

Sorry, I have tried three different shots now but none were satisfactory. I am working on it.

Morgan

Very nice slim - love the chess bit!

slim

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Classic burnout.
If by that you mean an utter lack of creativity blended with ridiculously high self-set standards, then yes, I am that mental wreck of a man. In my defence, it's not an easy shot to draw something out of... there's a lot of spin on that ball.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: "Morgan"Very nice slim - love the chess bit!

Here's your original moment of glory:

Quote from: "Morgan"To be fair, us chess players have had it coming for a long time now

slim

Lee

:D

PT's going to have to work very hard to pull this one back in his favour.

Tom Rad

Quote from: "Lee":D

PT's going to have to work very hard to pull this one back in his favour.
I agree! That's fantastic, slim!

Purple Tentacle

To be honest with you guys, my heart's not really in it.

Congratulations slim!

slim

Eep!

Awww, shame. I'd shake your hand vigorously but I'm not sure where it's been.

Frinky

Bearing in mind that PT is an ego with a beard attached, I'm sure the truth of the matter is that after the opening shot he's taken his ball home in a huff becuase you scored a better goal than him.

No-one likes a sore loser, PT.

No-one likes you.

Purple Tentacle

Hehe. You know when you spend ages painstakingly using the lasoo tool to cut out something, slip and draw a sodding great diagonal line across the selection, so try again, and try again, then place your wacky cutout on the canvas and see that it's shit, and try to put some interesting lighting on it, and it's still shit, and just sigh and say 'what's the bloody point'?

Still, as a present to you slim, I'll let you use what I was 'working' on, and see if you can make it funny in your next match.

edit: Frinky I'm clean shaven with a shaved head you speccy fucking spaz-cunt.

slim

butnut