Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:21:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 1 - DoesNotFollow vs Clive Dogshit (NSFW)

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 10, 2023, 03:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

One of those banned versions of Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on July 13, 2023, 10:43:23 AMI drew it with a pen.

It looked very familiar. Was thinking Thunderdogs album but also Touchingcloth's answer rings bells. Or even

Clive Dogshit

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 13, 2023, 10:51:56 AMIt looked very familiar. Was thinking Thunderdogs album but also Touchingcloth's answer rings bells. Or even

I haven't heard of any of those things. You'll just have to trust me that it came from my mind, travelled down my arm and out through my hand via a pen onto a piece of paper.

touchingcloth

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on July 13, 2023, 11:12:51 AMI haven't heard of any of those things. You'll just have to trust me that it came from my mind, travelled down my arm and out through my hand via a pen onto a piece of paper.

Wasnt criticizing! Just reminded me of something. Good job.

Shaxberd

Fucking hell, I can almost smell that last one.

Banger of a match, this, I'm loving the filthy chaotic underground comix style.

touchingcloth

Cerys

Vodkafone

Terrific match so far. I'm looking forward to the return - a deft passing shot down the line, I expect.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

The Mollusk

Ferris

selectivememory

God, you're both brilliant. DoesNotFollow, but it could easily have gone the other way.

Ferris

DNF for me, no coming back from that opener though the quality of competition was incredible.

touchingcloth

I think Clive for the first volley of DNF's immense serve. Quality match, one for the (wolf's) annals.

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

WhoMe

DNF, brilliant opening serve. The big turd having his knob out just because in the last shot made me laugh. Good match!

BlodwynPig

Excellent and original from both, but Clive for their first

Cerys

KaraokeDragon

DNF. But that serve was so immense I couldn't have come up with as good a return volley as Mr Dogshit did if you gave me a year. A sublimely grotesque contest.

Fambo Number Mive

Mr Farenheit

Best and most original match so far.DNF gets my vote, both shots disgustingly good, the first knocked me off my chair. Clive's returns also satisyingly vile, especially the first.