Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:32:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Famous comedy show but it’s slightly different!

Started by dontpaintyourteeth, January 15, 2024, 06:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Birds of a Feather but the fat one is thin, the thin one is fat and Leslie Joseph's character is called Baltic John.

dontpaintyourteeth

alright baltic john are you still old and promiscuous

yeah your husbands still in prison

yeah

alright see ya

see ya

jobotic

They're all thin because Leslie Joseph Stalin from next door has taken all their grain.

Viewers in Scotland get NKVD Video instead.

Fambo Number Mive

Bad Education but the children behave like actual children.

Only Fools and Horses but Del and Rodney have stapled their cocks together in order to remind Uncle Albert not to mix up coffee and gravy.

Keeping Up Appearances but Hyacinth keeps offering people wine made from piss. Usually it's hers, sometimes it's Richard's. And once it was a concoction of Onslow's and Daisy's.

jobotic

Life With George

Dear John but his Dear John letter says

QuoteDear Dear John,

I am at the pub. Come and join me, I've got a drink for you already. Then we'll go for dinner and go home and make love (thus proving that there were and are no sexual problems). I love you Dear John.

Your loving wife

Dear John's Wife.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 21, 2024, 12:55:25 AMthe office but it takes place in side a giant whale like jonah

Loved in when the Swindon lot entered through the whale's mouth and David Brent made a face.

Mr Vegetables

Friends, but Chandler is constantly on fire, his eyes in livid pain, and this is never once referenced or alluded to

Fambo Number Mive

Seinfeld but Jerry's testicles keep making hilarious quips from inside his Calvin Klein briefs. "And what's the deal with jockstraps?"

Fambo Number Mive

Fawlty Towers but the hotel is on the back of a flatbed truck which constanty roams the UK, with Basil, Polly and Sybil taking turns to drive it. The truck only stops when new guests enter. No-one ever leaves. After a while the guests are eaten by the staff.

Fambo Number Mive

Last of the Summer Wine but Compo has XL Bullies instead of ferrets.

dontpaintyourteeth

kalowski

Colin's Sandwich but set in post war East Berlin and Colin is a member of the Stasi.

badaids

Lost of the Summer Wine.

Compo, Foggy and the other one are in a plane crash on a mysterious island and get chased by a polar bear or Nora Batty or something. Goes on for fucking ages and when it comes on TV it basically means fuck you the weekend is over now and it's school tomorrow.

Last of the Summer Wine but Clegg has to carry his painfully swollen balls around in a wheelbarrow.

dontpaintyourteeth

dungbeetle kpi

Last of the Summer Wine but Clegg is the Yorkshire ripper.

dontpaintyourteeth

Gavin and Stacey but Corden character gets his head stoved in by a Millwall fan

Senior Baiano

dontpaintyourteeth

The Big Bang Theory but one of the characters is slightly different

kalowski

Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps but everyone is made of gold.

dungbeetle kpi

So Haunt Me except George Costigan is permanently naked.

kalowski

Open All Hours but Nurse Gladys Emmanuel swallows a guinea pig just like the woman off V.

"Leave me be, Arkwright!"

Video Game Fan 2000

open all hours but its Kalowski reading his uncomfortable vore fanfic in front of the milkwoman in the dead of night

"Leave me be, Kalowski!"

dungbeetle kpi

You Rang M'Lord but Ted Bovis is one of those machines that shag you

dontpaintyourteeth

Sam's Game but it's crossed with Gerald's Game and Ed Byrne has been left handcuffed by a dead Davina

kalowski

The Dave Allen Show but he's pegged to the ground in the Kalahari desert and left to die.

Video Game Fan 2000

kalowski

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 21, 2024, 07:05:14 PMfor fucks sake Kalowski you'll go blind
"G-g-g-Granville! I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion."

Video Game Fan 2000