Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 18, 2024, 08:52:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Keith Allen on Rik and Ade: "they went on to produce absolute shit"

Started by EggsLikeABird, May 14, 2024, 03:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

famethrowa

Quote from: SpiderChrist on June 04, 2024, 12:15:17 PMAs did I. Get your hands off my counter, you tourist filth.

Same here. Anytime I pick up a hammer I will wave it menacingly at whoever's nearby and go ehhhhhh

Thanks for the headsup that Bottom was childish, I would never have figured that out.

Any thoughts about "PAAANTS PANTITY PANTS, PANTY PANT PANTS PANTITY PAAAAAANNNNNTS" - How did that land for you, Keith?

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Fried Egg Sandwich on June 06, 2024, 10:27:46 AMAny thoughts about "PAAANTS PANTITY PANTS, PANTY PANT PANTS PANTITY PAAAAAANNNNNTS" - How did that land for you, Keith?

And I did that with my knob!

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Fried Egg Sandwich on June 06, 2024, 10:27:46 AMThanks for the headsup that Bottom was childish, I would never have figured that out.

Any thoughts about "PAAANTS PANTITY PANTS, PANTY PANT PANTS PANTITY PAAAAAANNNNNTS" - How did that land for you, Keith?

Off topic (apologies) but now I can see avatars on my phone, I have to ask - what are the big black bits in the white of the fried egg in your avatar? Small bits are black pepper I guess.

Stinky Lomax

Gurke and Hare

That bread's far too poncey to use for a fried egg sandwich.

DPMcNulty

Quote from: KennyMonster on May 15, 2024, 03:28:17 PMshouldn't that say 'speedboating' seeing as you're talking about Bullseye?
I see what you did there

Sonny_Jim

apropos of nothing, American crappy movie podcast 'How did this get made' did a live show in Dublin about 'Merlin: The Return starring Rik Mayall.  Was very nice to hear a round of applause from the audience when Riks name was mentioned.

Glebe

Drop Dead Fred has popped up on Netflix so I might finally give it a watch (on a non-Rik & Ade side note both series of The Thin Blue Line are on there now, Gold are also rerunning it at the mo).

Tags: