Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 18, 2024, 08:25:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Trevor Bastard Extended Universe

Started by canadagoose, May 26, 2022, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 11, 2024, 09:16:56 PMKeir himself chatting NOW with Churnwell about getting pounded at the pumps

https://x.com/i/spaces/1ZkJzjXaBARJv

Painfully unfunny.

Feels like any witless dickhead can add some character to the TBEU and it detracts from the decent set up they once had. Makes me think of when we sometimes get new people on here and they just want to type C&B catchphrases.

PlanktonSideburns

Can anyone be arsed to screenshot it for me? That link just leads to a picture of a really thin teletubby crying for me

Jumblegraws

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 11, 2024, 09:30:10 PMPainfully unfunny.

Feels like any witless dickhead can add some character to the TBEU and it detracts from the decent set up they once had. Makes me think of when we sometimes get new people on here and they just want to type C&B catchphrases.
They don't have an open-door policy for adding characters, do they? Am I wrong in thinking it's still the same handful of people running all the accounts?

The feed was hit-and-mostly-miss for sure, but so were the Emblem Digital Churnwell podcasts they were doing five years ago. Never really thought of the TBEU as something that could jump the shark, just something to dip in and out of as boredom dictates.

dontpaintyourteeth

Oh? Why's that then?

Senior Baiano

They're all typing C&B catchphrases by the time

Mr Farenheit

Shout-out!

Ovens himself is Offended? We're through the looking glass here.

Sebastian Cobb

Probably doing that thing Stewart Lee does on his posters.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Senior Baiano

Come at the king, you best not miss

selectivememory

Craig Ovens if you're reading this I'm not offended

PlanktonSideburns

Cuellar

holyzombiejesus

Can I just shock you? I like Craig Ovens.

lazyhour

canadagoose

idunnosomename

Of course Elon Musk's latest wheeze has destroyed an institution: Simon Hedge's likes. No longer will you be able to have a chuckle at his dutiful appreciation of Matt.

Tags: