Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't eunuch it until you've tried it

Started by jobotic, March 22, 2023, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

madhair60

non capisco

What do you call a castrated racist?

Spoiler alert
Eunuch Powell
[close]

madhair60

Zero Gravitas

QuoteArnold is alleged to have removed Gustavson's nipple, Byrnes is accused of removing his penis and Crimi-Appleby is accused of freezing his leg, requiring amputation.

Can I not have my OWN NIPPLES removed now!?

I get together with a buddy and we wrap elastic bands around our wingwangs and yams until they fall off, that's a crime now is it?

Butchers Blind

QuoteArnold is alleged to have removed Gustavson's nipple, Byrnes is accused of removing his penis and Crimi-Appleby is accused of freezing his leg, requiring amputation.

GBOL

madhair60

Zero Gravitas

What if I pay a man to take a sharpened chisel and swiftly lop off my right little finger down to the 3rd knuckle in a single mallet blow - is that a crime!?

What if the thought of it in no way excites either of us sexually?

What if he's just like "Gotta make a living!" and I'm like "This'll prove my point in that CaB thread." but dispassionately?

Zero Gravitas

Furious over this because I've always resented having a navel.

Who care's if it's a sex pervert that sews it up after excision?

jobotic

The most shocking part is that they filmed this for others to watch and pay for and they made £200,000 over six years. Even on my shit wage I made about £140,000 in that time, and I've still got two nipples and a pinger.

JamesTC

Butchers Blind

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: JamesTC on March 22, 2023, 11:51:09 PMPolitical correctness gone mad.
honestly just give it a... week,  you'll have all the usual shitheads comparing this to gender reassignment surgery.

QuoteThree other men, named as David Carruthers, Janus Atkin and Ashley Williams on the indictment, appeared in Newport magistrates court

Sounds like half the bench of a League One side.

MoreauVasz

Fellas, is it cool to become so alienated from your own sexuality that you begin seeing your own arousal as a purely physiological phenomenon akin to the urge to defecate?

"Oh no! The growth has returned! I need to do a white slimy poo in a lady!"

Zetetic

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on March 23, 2023, 12:01:52 AMhonestly just give it a... week,  you'll have all the usual shitheads comparing this to gender reassignment surgery.
This presumably includes surgeons in the US who offer both gender confirmation and gender nullification. (e.g https://www.davisplasticsurgery.com/services/gender-nullification/ )

I don't think it's possible for anyone to legally offer this in the UK (it would always count as GBH), which I guess helps enable people like Gustavson to operate as they did.

I guess one's views on this ultimately depend on whether you think the point is fundamentally something to do with bodily autonomy for adults, and the right to make informed choices about what to do with your meat, or whether you think that gender dysphoria is a (near?) unique kind of feeling with near unique resolutions.

gilbertharding

There was a court case about 30 years ago which became a bit of a cause celebre - a group of men were prosecuted for GBH (or whatever) for indulging in consensual BDSM. I seem to remember that the enlightened view at the time was that the case was homophobic or something. I don't remember how it panned out.

crankshaft

Quote from: gilbertharding on March 23, 2023, 09:38:09 AMThere was a court case about 30 years ago which became a bit of a cause celebre - a group of men were prosecuted for GBH (or whatever) for indulging in consensual BDSM. I seem to remember that the enlightened view at the time was that the case was homophobic or something. I don't remember how it panned out.

Operation Spanner and, yes, it was the Met at their homophobic "best".

jobotic

Absolutely Operation Spanner was homophobic.

Not sure about amputations though. Even if it's consensual.

Butchers Blind

dissolute ocelot

I am kind of fascinated by the "lop it all off" brigade. Some seem to think it'll free them of perverted desires and make them better people. Some seem to do it as a part of an interest in slavery and submission (see also people who get slave tattoos and extreme body mods, want to be permanently collared, enter permanent submissive relationships, etc). Some claim to do it for aesthetic reasons. There are also a lot of people who fantasise about getting hanged or otherwise executed (e.g. smothered to death by a lady's bottom).

Obviously a lot of people who are interested or fantasise about it have no intention of going through with it, but maybe some of them grow to fixate on it. The boundaries between what is mentally ill and what isn't are not entirely clear. You might compare it to whether we allow people to kill themselves. I don't think it relates to gender transition in general, because trans people are focused on transitioning to something rather than just getting rid of bits.

I'm less sure about the people who do the surgery. Some seem to be femdom types who see it as a good way to combine violence against men with making an easy buck. And there are genuine sadists. Do any believe they're helping people? If they don't eat it afterwards, that makes it ok/better/worse (unsure).

Dex Sawash

One rule for lambs and another for mans

Blumf

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Vodkafone

madhair60

slamming my bollocks on the reception desk and hollering GET RID NOW