Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:42:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't eunuch it until you've tried it

Started by jobotic, March 22, 2023, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poodlefaker

Quote from: gilbertharding on March 23, 2023, 09:38:09 AMThere was a court case about 30 years ago which became a bit of a cause celebre - a group of men were prosecuted for GBH (or whatever) for indulging in consensual BDSM. I seem to remember that the enlightened view at the time was that the case was homophobic or something. I don't remember how it panned out.

it panned out to a radius of about 6 inches, while nailed to a plank, if memory serves.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

By the way, if anyone wants their cock or their legs chopping off or whatever, I'll do it for 200 quid, as long as you pay my train fare to whatever hovel you reside in and promise not to tell on me once you realise that you're an idiot with no legs.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: non capisco on March 22, 2023, 10:14:40 PMWhat do you call a castrated racist?

Spoiler alert
Eunuch Powell
[close]

no not like those romans

thenoise

New series of Dirty Sanchez goes 'a bit too far'

Zetetic

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on March 23, 2023, 10:23:37 AMObviously a lot of people who are interested or fantasise about it have no intention of going through with it, but maybe some of them grow to fixate on it. The boundaries between what is mentally ill and what isn't are not entirely clear. You might compare it to whether we allow people to kill themselves.
Which isn't illegal now, of course, even if it's still generally frowned upon and the state will still subject you to violence to stop you doing it - which I guess is equally true of trying to auto-orchidectomy as well, for example.

QuoteI don't think it relates to gender transition in general, because trans people are focused on transitioning to something rather than just getting rid of bits.
Think this is a weird line to draw though because it basically boils down to "are you prepared to label yourself and what you're doing to your body in the right way?". If you say you're MtNBing, then is nullification beautiful rather than laughable and monstrous? Or is "NB" not the right kind of something to count?

Shaxberd

I can understand the desire to put transness on a pedestal that sets it apart from other body modification, to avoid stigma, but for myself, the more I think about it the more I come down on the side of "people can do whatever they want with their own bodies". I can't really think of a logically consistent argument that makes my body modifications ok and something that another person wants with equal fervour not ok.

Body modification has been with us for millennia. Different cultures have practiced and prized things which were beautiful to them and might seem horrible to us - stretching lips, extending necks, swaddling babies' heads so they grow pointy.

The desire to customise your meat suit is something that will always be with us, and some people wanting to take it ridiculously far is just part of the spectrum of human quirkiness. As long as it's only being done to themselves and not enforced on others (like footbinding was) then go for it, you funky weirdos. But get a surgeon to do it rather than all taking turns with your mates.

Fambo Number Mive

How do they dispose of the removed penises, testicles, nipples and legs?

Not really sure how I feel about all this to be honest.

Shaxberd

Give the chopped off bits to someone else who wants extra. There's a fella going around looking like a human koosh ball.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 24, 2023, 09:56:52 AMHow do they dispose of the removed penises, testicles, nipples and legs?

Not really sure how I feel about all this to be honest.

Seems obvious would go straight up someone's hoop

seepage

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 24, 2023, 09:56:52 AMHow do they dispose of the removed penises, testicles, nipples and legs?

After spending two hours to get to the relevant page on my local council's website, apparently they go in the black sack

GoblinAhFuckScary

DoesNotFollow

idunnosomename

Quote from: Shaxberd on March 24, 2023, 09:33:04 AMI can understand the desire to put transness on a pedestal that sets it apart from other body modification, to avoid stigma, but for myself, the more I think about it the more I come down on the side of "people can do whatever they want with their own bodies". I can't really think of a logically consistent argument that makes my body modifications ok and something that another person wants with equal fervour not ok.

Body modification has been with us for millennia. Different cultures have practiced and prized things which were beautiful to them and might seem horrible to us - stretching lips, extending necks, swaddling babies' heads so they grow pointy.

The desire to customise your meat suit is something that will always be with us, and some people wanting to take it ridiculously far is just part of the spectrum of human quirkiness. As long as it's only being done to themselves and not enforced on others (like footbinding was) then go for it, you funky weirdos. But get a surgeon to do it rather than all taking turns with your mates.
I'm not totally in disagreement with what you're saying, but gender confirmation surgery is done by medical professionals. this was ad-hoc and involved theft by nurses from the NHS for anaesthetics.

doing surgery without a licence on the medical register is illegal for good reason. but it still happens, like closing up dilated earlobes from gauges. don't think anyone's been prosecuted for that but really it's illegal to do it without a licence

well maybe not. maybe my mate should be able to chop my legs off if that's what I want. but anyway that's the basis here

Zetetic

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 09, 2023, 11:27:00 PMI'm not totally in disagreement with what you're saying, but gender confirmation surgery is done by medical professionals. this was ad-hoc and involved theft by nurses from the NHS for anaesthetics.
Noting:
Quote from: Zetetic on March 23, 2023, 08:33:56 AM...surgeons in the US who offer both gender confirmation and gender nullification. (e.g https://www.davisplasticsurgery.com/services/gender-nullification/ )

I don't think it's possible for anyone to legally offer this in the UK (it would always count as GBH), which I guess helps enable people like Gustavson to operate as they did.

There's some circularity to this then - no one licenced as a medical professional can offer this (because of what we construe as "proper medical treatment"), therefore it's not valid bodily autonomy to seek it?

Zetetic

I think it could be legal in the UK to provide surgery towards "a non-standard combination of feminine and masculine physical characteristics", to quote Ryan Castellucci (who is currently suing the UK government to get an NB GRC).

Zetetic

Interesting that the source commentary on the "WPATH Files" leak includes the following:

QuoteThe WPATH Files also show how far medical experiments in gender medicine have gone, with discussions about surgeons performing "nullification" and other extreme body modification procedures to create body types that do not exist in nature.

Kankurette

They shall be taken away
And be EUUUUUNUCHS

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Zetetic on May 10, 2023, 06:20:39 AMI think it could be legal in the UK to provide surgery towards "a non-standard combination of feminine and masculine physical characteristics", to quote Ryan Castellucci (who is currently suing the UK government to get an NB GRC).

Isn't that essentially what Genesis P'Orridge and their partner did? (dunno if they got the work done in the UK tbh)

lauraxsynthesis

My best friend from school was a gay and a bottom and in his 30s having settled in with his life partner he said he wanted his bits cut off as a sexual gratification thing. I may be kink-shaming, but I worried about his mental health there. He's dead now anyway

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on March 05, 2024, 06:47:37 PMMy best friend from school was a gay and a bottom and in his 30s having settled in with his life partner he said he wanted his bits cut off as a sexual gratification thing. I may be kink-shaming, but I worried about his mental health there. He's dead now anyway

classic bottom behaviour

Mobius

Poobum

I'd like a seasonal one, drops off like deer antlers in winter. Just be nice to have a break from its influences for a few months, be more productive. Probably be very itchy growing back in though.

thenoise

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 05, 2024, 05:52:11 PMIsn't that essentially what Genesis P'Orridge and their partner did? (dunno if they got the work done in the UK tbh)

They'd been living in the US for sometime by then (allegedly 'exiled' from the UK for making some naughty video tapes).

And it was all very expensive, judging by all the reissues/special editions of old Psychic TV/TG stuff they kept churning out.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Zetetic on March 05, 2024, 05:42:32 PMInteresting that the source commentary on the "WPATH Files" leak includes the following:

Boring compared to the tantalizing counter-possibility of having two cocks.

Vodkafone

Mildly interesting legal nerdism: in England, you are deemed unable to have consented to physical harm that meets the threshold of actual bodily harm. This is obviously helpful in countering the 'rough sex' defence in femicide and other sexual crimes against women, but will also scoop up some BDSM activity link

Zetetic

With the obvious exception of medical treatment, where consent is legally possible, as discussed.

Where this sits with nullification, for example, not in someone's garage, isn't really clear.

Marner and Me

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 22, 2023, 10:29:39 PMWhat if I pay a man to take a sharpened chisel and swiftly lop off my right little finger down to the 3rd knuckle in a single mallet blow - is that a crime!?

What if the thought of it in no way excites either of us sexually?

What if he's just like "Gotta make a living!" and I'm like "This'll prove my point in that CaB thread." but dispassionately?

Knew a guy at work that did that, he had five insurance policies on the go at the time. Roughly a 60k pay out