Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:45:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dan Wootton Allegations (split topic)

Started by daf, July 15, 2023, 03:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Maurice Yeatman

Jerzy Bondov

Pompous cunt. No smoke without fire I say. String him up by his teeth

Alberon

Dan Wooten has left GB News. He claims of his own choice.

QuoteOfcom's ruling, published on Monday, said Fox's remarks "were clearly and unambiguously misogynistic".

Wootton said he had left GB News to launch his own independent platform.

He said it would not be regulated by the "Ofcommunist censors", adding: "Yesterday's chilling Ofcom report clearly raises far bigger issues."

In its statement on Tuesday, the TV channel said: "Dan Wootton joined GB News before its launch and was a part of the first on-air line up.

"Dan is no longer employed by GB News and we thank him for his contribution and wish him well with his future endeavours."

LordMorgan

Ofcommunists LOLOLOLOL

See what he did there. Brilliant

Fucking cunt hook of a man

Hope he just pisses off now

jobotic

He could join TalkTV....oops no he can't

Jasha

QuoteWootton said he had left GB News to launch his own independent platform.

YouTube channel then

Blue Jam

He's gonna buy a shed nextdoor to Piers Morgan's, try to out-Gaunty him.

thr0b

Quote from: jobotic on March 05, 2024, 07:51:18 PMHe could join TalkTV....oops no he can't

Thing is, that particular channel isn't going anywhere; it's just closing the TV broadcast channel. It will continue on radio, and more specifically streaming online. And it's the online that could become far more bile-filled, as there's no regulation there.

steveh

Talk TV will still count as an Ofcom regulated service for its live and on-demand streaming. The regulations aren't as comprehensive as for broadcast services but it still has to abide by rules over hate speech for example.

Bartholomew J Krishna

QuoteWootton said he had left GB News to launch his own independent platform.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: thr0b on March 05, 2024, 11:02:35 PMThing is, that particular channel isn't going anywhere; it's just closing the TV broadcast channel. It will continue on radio, and more specifically streaming online. And it's the online that could become far more bile-filled, as there's no regulation there.

I've not looked deeply but I reckon the vast majority of GB News viewers will be old people consuming on linear TV and online is a tiny proportion. Going online is the equivalent of saying "we're closing now"