Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:43:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

UFO hearings at Congress

Started by ajsmith2, July 26, 2023, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 26, 2023, 04:36:10 PMi need to know what was on Hunter Biden's isolinear rod

Smoking that Hunter-Biden's-Bio-Neural-Gel Pack.

Psybro

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 27, 2023, 04:50:00 PMI agree with the guy who said that it's absurd for us to assume that someone with the technology to travel all the way to Earth would only go and crash when they got here.

They're obviously winding us up, and it worked.  When Close Encounters came out they stopped giggling for a bit because they were a bit surprised by how good it was.

TheGingerAlien

Not sure what their long term goal is with this is, but seems like more disinformation. I think they're just leaning into it these days in the hope that it will spook enemies and distract the masses. Cheers 'murica. BUILD THAT SPACE WALL!

TheGingerAlien

Cuntbeaks

Why would any sort of interstellar spaceship need lights?

Why isn't there any credible HD footage and only ever ZX81 level pap?

Psybro

Intergalactic Stockton Rush.

"We're the only way you can see the meaty earthlings without dealing with all the Xahldornian regulation horseshit.  The waiver about becoming a classic post-war roadside attraction in New Mexico is mostly banter."

Viero_Berlotti

Interesting times, I can't wait to see the crashed remains of the 'football field' sized spacecraft and find out about all the dead alien bodies they have on ice.  Oh, and the peace treaty the US have supposedly struck with malevolent inter dimensional entities.

It's worth noting though that the group of UFO activists that have pushed this agenda to where it is today has a direct connection to the History Channel's pseudo-scientific, ghost hunting reality TV show "The Secret Of Skinwalker Ranch" and has a lineage going back to the 70s with Hal Puthoff who was famously duped by Uri Geller's parlour tricks.

Captain Z

Amazing how these things crash exclusively in the USA. Either that or US secret forces are somehow able to be first on the scene wherever these are found, and none of the other countries involved have any problem with this.

gpbmedia

I'd expect one of the first things Trump would have asked would have been about aliens. And presuming they are obliged to tell him the truth, do we really think he'd be able to last more than ten minutes without boasting about them to the world?

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on July 27, 2023, 07:16:43 PMWhy would any sort of interstellar spaceship need lights?

Why isn't there any credible HD footage and only ever ZX81 level pap?

This video was interesting I thought, 30 mins of clear UFO footage. Ok a lot of questionable clips here but there's some very credible shots, especially of cigar shaped craft or the round ones from air force footage. Maybe spin to the "most replayed" parts to see the best clips.

Cloud

Aliens bailing us out are probably humanity's only hope at this point, but I can't see it.  They probably know our way of thanking them would be to start a war. Or have a prime directive to sit back and let us cook ourselves

Cloud

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on July 27, 2023, 09:25:44 PMThis video was interesting I thought, 30 mins of clear UFO footage. Ok a lot of questionable clips here but there's some very credible shots, especially of cigar shaped craft or the round ones from air force footage. Maybe spin to the "most replayed" parts to see the best clips.

That's no alien in the thumbnail it's just Gail off Coro. 

Edit: 8:39 - Liberator!  ... Or possibly those 3 Federation pursuit ships that are always after it.

PlanktonSideburns

My issue with all this is that farmers have been telling us about this for years, and now some pdsd riddled mass murderer says it were supposed to take it seriously? I find the idea that someone is less of a berk because he has been in the military (this seems to be the corner stone of the argument with this latest stuff) to be absolutely mad. No one ever says

He was a highly respected farmer, his beef has won awards, he's third generation, a pioneer in organic farming and owns and manages several hundred achres

And think that this somehow means aliens exist, there's a weird double standard at play

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Cloud on July 27, 2023, 09:27:16 PMAliens bailing us out are probably humanity's only hope at this point, but I can't see it.  They probably know our way of thanking them would be to start a war. Or have a prime directive to sit back and let us cook ourselves

What if being in-effectually warred on gave them the horn

Proactive

Soldiers and coppers have 100% trustworthy records of truth-telling.

All Surrogate

Just some blue light reflecting off a strut.

Replies From View

Be less wobbly on gravel, aliens.  It makes you seem scary when you are only attempting to appear vulnerable and frightened.

Cold Meat Platter

lmao remember that Stephen King lookalike fraud on Joe Rogan and all his obvious lies.
'I took my mates up a hill to see alien spacecraft being tested and the feds rocked up and told us to knock it off and I'm somehow still alive and talking about it on the worlds most listened to thing.'

Rogan also had a fighter pilot on who was selling his UFO stories and in the same podcast admitted to spoofing UFO sightings by using his thermal scope to find campsites, diving at them after cutting power and pulling up into a vertical climb with afterburner.
Big overlap between modern fighter pilots and psychopaths, as far as I can tell.
There's money to be made talking at the conferences, these low res white blobs go a long way if you can spew out some military jargon to make yourself sound credible.

Replies From View

what if an alien was on earth, but when the reporters arrived it was fixating on a collection of your clothes that it had stolen from your wardrobe earlier.

Cold Meat Platter

Alberon

All Surrogate

Quote from: Replies From View on July 27, 2023, 10:01:46 PM

Be less wobbly on gravel, aliens.  It makes you seem scary when you are only attempting to appear vulnerable and frightened.

Sebastian Cobb

Why are they so interested in cows and arses?

JesusAndYourBush

Cold Meat Platter

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on July 27, 2023, 10:22:14 PM'I took my mates up a hill to see alien spacecraft being tested and the feds rocked up and told us to knock it off and I'm somehow still alive and talking about it on the worlds most listened to thing.'

Dex Sawash

Proactive

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on July 27, 2023, 11:31:10 PM
Was he the one who said something like "I manifested it with my mind" when Rogan asked him how he found the spaceship?

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Proactive on July 27, 2023, 11:38:08 PMWas he the one who said something like "I manifested it with my mind" when Rogan asked him how he found the spaceship?

I can't remember anything about that Rogan interview now thankfully... But I have just read this on Wikipedia:

QuoteIn 1989, Lazar said the seats of the saucer he saw were approximately child-sized and that he had seen alien cadavers of a corresponding size.

Spoiler alert
TURBO NONCE

[close]

In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.