Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:07:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Breath Freshening Solutions

Started by Brian Freeze, September 30, 2023, 05:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: Brian Freeze on February 28, 2024, 01:45:10 AMUpdate:

Have binned the two packs of Jakemans a week off (nearly 600 calories in my back pocket now) and last night tried sucking whole cloves. Amazing.

Sucked two for an hour then slowly crunched up over the next hour. Lovely.

Glebe

jobotic

Coffee isn't a problem. Cock-sucking isn't a problem. Cock-sucking with a mouthful of coffee is a problem for everyone.

Glebe

Underturd

Have you tried washing your mouth out with diluted TCP?

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Underturd on February 29, 2024, 12:55:55 AMHave you tried washing your mouth out with diluted TCP?

I havent but am firmly in the grip of Big Clove now, no going back.

Wonder how long till my tods are even more fragrant?

Dex Sawash

Underturd

Quote from: Brian Freeze on February 29, 2024, 06:54:16 AMI havent but am firmly in the grip of Big Clove now, no going back.

Wonder how long till my tods are even more fragrant?

Fair. TCP makes your teeth feel weird anyway.

chocky909

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Glebe on February 28, 2024, 09:01:40 PMThey'll keep the dracleas at bay!

funny you should mention dracleas,

I think I'm quite well prepared after last weekend.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Brian Freeze on March 02, 2024, 09:00:25 AMfunny you should mention dracleas,

Fuck's that wood thing with wheels?

flotemysost

I remember back in the days of early lockdown I got some mouthwash from my local-at-the-time corner shop that I've never seen anywhere else, it was amber-coloured and it had this really aromatic cinnamon-y nutmeg-y flavour, definitely on the list of "things that elicit an instant Proustian rush back to that bizarre interlude" (if I could ever find it again).

Label was all in Arabic so no idea what was actually in it. In fact I can't even be certain it was mouthwash at all, maybe I was slinging back imported cognac every morning, who knows

Jack Shaftoe

Also check for tonsil stones, which are a thing I only heard of last month but now spend most of my waking hours thinking about (because I imagine they'd be incredibly satisfying to remove).

All Surrogate

Tonsil stones do indeed smell revolting. Luckily I've encountered them on only a couple of occasions.

lauraxsynthesis

Friend of mine has awful breath. His girlfriend must have a poor sense of smell. I just hope something happens like he overhears his students talking about it. Or maybe he knows and it's incurable poor bastard. One of these days I'll break and pointedly offer him a mint

Glebe

Quote from: Brian Freeze on March 02, 2024, 09:00:25 AMfunny you should mention dracleas,

There's a lot at stake!🫤

touchingcloth

Listerine was originally created as a surgical antiseptic, and then they added flavours and rebadged it as mouth wash because of capitalism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listerine#History

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 02, 2024, 10:25:22 AMFuck's that wood thing with wheels?

Spoiler alert

Its my homemade offroad sack truck. Done two big* trips with it loaded up and its not broken down yet

*one two miles, one four miles. Its not a lot of fun but better than carrying stuff by hand
[close]

Underturd

thr0b

Had a molar out the other day. Can't use mouthwash for fear of dry socket. I am permanently sucking on Smints.

Underturd

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Underturd on February 29, 2024, 12:55:55 AMHave you tried washing your mouth out with diluted TCP?
if that doesn't work try Jeyes Fluid.