Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:28:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your New Year's resolutions

Started by tookish, December 26, 2023, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Just planning on being more fabulous.

Das Reboot

Going to let my nostril hair grow out for a few months to see what I'm dealing with in the event I end up in a coma or something.

May repeat the same experiment with my ears, though there's always the danger the barber will offer to take care of that.

QDRPHNC

Stop smoking (I was off them for years and started again in 2023, although to nowhere near the same frequency).
Stop smoking weed (already doing this).
Finish writing project.
Start next writing project.
Finish portfolio.
Start seriously marketing myself (horrible, but I don't think I can go back to an office job).
Save up enough to do desert road trip with fam near the end of the year.
Lose 40lbs.
Get hench.

Terry Torpid

I've got a simple one: shave every day. I sometimes leave it too long, then the stubble is a bit too tough to shave properly, so I have to use an electric trimmer first, then shave to finish the job. Ends up taking more time in the long run.

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on December 26, 2023, 09:35:17 AM- Get one (1) helix piercing
- Get back on the zero (0) opinions wagon

Relating to being trapped in the middle of fucking nowhere with my dying/resurrected (TBC) mother while having my hormones go to shit:
- Don't let relationship with food get completely broken
- Exercise, somehow
- Pass driving test (booked for March)
- Don't tell ex-boyfriend to come and bite and fuck me, it will not be good for his emotional development

- Relentless kindness to mother and to partner, unironically but to the point where one of them snaps and tells me to pack it in
Consistently managing about 75% of these roughly 60% of the time, three weeks in.

BEAT THAT (?)

Dex Sawash

My 2024 goal of 3-5 additions to my CaB buddy list is within reach

tookish

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 24, 2024, 10:08:21 AMMy 2024 goal of 3-5 additions to my CaB buddy list is within reach

Added you mate. What does it even do?

GMTV

My annual weight loss resolution is going well by me already weighing more than I did at the start of the year

Dex Sawash

Quote from: tookish on January 24, 2024, 10:14:43 AMAdded you mate. What does it even do?

Sends a notification to the person you added and I think makes your name a special color on the members online list

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on December 26, 2023, 09:35:17 AM- Get one (1) helix piercing
- Get back on the zero (0) opinions wagon

Relating to being trapped in the middle of fucking nowhere with my dying/resurrected (TBC) mother while having my hormones go to shit:
- Don't let relationship with food get completely broken
- Exercise, somehow
- Pass driving test (booked for March)
- Don't tell ex-boyfriend to come and bite and fuck me, it will not be good for his emotional development

- Relentless kindness to mother and to partner, unironically but to the point where one of them snaps and tells me to pack it in
Got the helix piercing, one failed driving test.

Mixed bag on the exercise and food front, particularly in the last week. Haven't had booze for two weeks though which I think counts for something.

bgmnts

Don't think I've gained any more weight this year so that's exceptional.

I've never been on anyone's buddy list and I couldnae be happier.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: mechanical blood goat on March 04, 2024, 05:27:14 PMI've never been on anyone's buddy list and I couldnae be happier.

Haha twat just added you

Bah! You've ruined everything (but you've made a friend!)

PlanktonSideburns

Toki

My Who Gives a Crap resolution has been a storming success, everyone.