Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone here like bath bombs

Started by Mobius, January 12, 2024, 04:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

Gotten into bath bombs lately

It's fun sitting in a fizzy green bath. My partner just bought me one that's a burger and you put the individual components in the bath and it changes colour. Some of them are cool shapes like you can get a dragon one for example.

Some have loads of glitter in so you days later you'll find some on your balls which can be entertaining!

Just a fun way to spice up a bath

Mobius

I've gotten up to the tomato bit of the burger and I'm pleased to report its a soap

Zero Gravitas

Mummy mummy!? Can I have a bath with Bubbles AND My Toys!?

Pathetic. Take a shower.

thenoise

My son loves then, we Father Christmas bought him one for Christmas that is a rainbow star, different colours spray out in all directions until the whole bath turns a murky orange.

I prefer bubbles myself, don't have to stare at my naked body in quite so much detail.

BlodwynPig

Polluting shit for cunts Mobius. Just use cold water and salt.

shoulders

Thought this was going to be about shitting in the bath

seepage

I've heard your mum likes a bath bomb

thenoise

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 12, 2024, 07:43:59 AMPolluting shit for cunts Mobius. Just use cold water and salt.

Cold salty bath? Maybe I could drink salty cold brew coffee while I'm at it. State of this fucking country.

ASFTSN

I didn't know what to get you for Christmas so here's a dissolving cake of clown semen

Buelligan

Ask Uncle Joe, he'll send you some huge ones if you're "the right sort".  ARE YOU THE RIGHT SORT MOBIUS?

madhair60

BlodwynPig

Quote from: thenoise on January 12, 2024, 08:23:17 AMCold salty bath? Maybe I could drink salty cold brew coffee while I'm at it. State of this fucking country.

State of the environment!

KennyMonster

Alan Moore does, even though it results in pieces of glitter being left entangled in his beard.

Presumably then, in his pubes too.

Have you thought about that?

Why not think about Alan Moore's glitter stained pubes while reading the thread on Fry Ups?
It'll put you off eating meat and help you achieve your Veganury goals.

DO IT!!!!!!

Norton Canes

Bath toys? The only thing I had to play with in the bath when I was a kid was my dad's cock.

idunnosomename

Daddy it wont peel back

Yes son... and one day... it will happen to you too

seepage

thenoise

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 12, 2024, 09:36:57 AMState of the environment!

You know what else is good for the environment? Showers and tap water. Just because it makes people suffer doesn't necessarily make mother nature smile.

madhair60

i like pissing in the bath and just lying there soaking in my own piss

touchingcloth

They make shark attack ones now

They haven't got the guts to make a gutted surfer.

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

MojoJojo

I'm not a fan, but I think it would have been better if we used them on Dresden instead of regular bombs.

FredNurke

The Germans would only have used Dresden bombs on Bath. All that lovely china everywhere - not worth the risk.

touchingcloth

Quote from: MojoJojo on January 12, 2024, 12:21:22 PMI'm not a fan, but I think it would have been better if we used them on Dresden instead of regular bombs.

Slaughterhouse-Five would have had a very different impact.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 12, 2024, 12:18:48 PMhow do you smell?

An odor binds to a receptor within the nasal cavity, transmitting a signal through the olfactory system, but that's not important right now.

Jerzy Bondov

My kid got one for christmas, we put it in the bath and it barely fizzed at all, and then the water went brown. Kid climbed in and said he'd done a 'runny poo', and laughed and laughed

Beagle 2

Got a Santa one last year that turned the bathwater blood-red. Had a lot of fun leaving a goodbye note, slumping lifelessly and convincing the kids I had emptied my veins. We did laugh.

Sebastian Cobb

I don't think I've had a bath since 2009.