Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:45:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone here like bath bombs

Started by Mobius, January 12, 2024, 04:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 12, 2024, 01:18:17 PMMy kid got one for christmas, we put it in the bath and it barely fizzed at all, and then the water went brown. Kid climbed in and said he'd done a 'runny poo', and laughed and laughed

What a wit, hope he posts on here when he's older.

The Mollusk

I was with my dad walking up the canal past some heritage fair not long ago and the barges were all selling a bunch of useless tat like vinyl records laser cut to silhouettes of British soldiers or whatever, and one of them was selling SHOWER BOMBS. Like you just lob this block of shit on the floor and then what? Ooh it fizzes up and smells nice and the coloured residue cakes up the corners of the shower tray? What happens after that? I clean it up yeah? Instead of living in a world where I know SHOWER BOMBs exist I could just stick a chlorine tablet in the cubicle instead and wait for the noxious fumes to waft up and strip my lungs inside out.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

fuckin love bath bombs

got a heap of em for Christmas, finished em off on Sunday

have seven rubber duckies too

die mad about it

Midas

Flatulent Fox

Spam

lauraxsynthesis

When my husband's mental health was particularly bad he got a bit addicted to these blue ones from Lush and would get through 3 or 4 a week. At the same time, one of our neighbours was putting cooking oil down the drain so the pavement outside our flat often overflowed with sparkly bright blue water. I'm surprised the essential oils didn't hurt his scrotum. My bits certainly would have stung after a soak in that stuff.

pancreas

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on February 12, 2024, 03:22:03 PMWhen my husband's mental health was particularly bad he got a bit addicted to these blue ones from Lush and would get through 3 or 4 a week. At the same time, one of our neighbours was putting cooking oil down the drain so the pavement outside our flat often overflowed with sparkly bright blue water. I'm surprised the essential oils didn't hurt his scrotum. My bits certainly would have stung after a soak in that stuff.

how do you know unless you rubbed some of his bathwater into your bits, you nonce

Sonny_Jim

Bath bombs are shit, they just turn into gritty nonsense that grinds your harris.  You want to get yourself a bubbling spa mat and loads of bubble bath.  Forms a insulating layer so your hot bath stays hot for ages.

MojoJojo

We should have dropped them on Dresden.

lauraxsynthesis

Quote from: pancreas on February 12, 2024, 11:06:45 PMhow do you know unless you rubbed some of his bathwater into your bits, you nonce

I did soak in some of that Original Source stuff once and even that irritated me and that's mild by comparison.

Glebe