Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:59:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ALL NEW 2024 EXPLAIN US YOUR AVATAR THREAD

Started by Dex Sawash, February 02, 2024, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

popcorn

Album I found in a bar in Tokyo.

Never actually listened to it. Let's give it a listen.

It's Jim Moir playing Moses in a scene from The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965 - Dir. George Stevens).

Jerzy Bondov

Rosalina from Mario and she's playing the guitar

Icehaven

It's me in my favourite Tshirt, although admittedly I've put a bit of weight on since it was taken.

buttgammon

An AI generated image of Noel Edmonds and a squirrel, just because.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Norton Canes

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 02, 2024, 02:45:34 PMShade, The Changing Man #33

Ha, I'd never noticed that despite Milligan's Shade run being one of my favourite ever comics.

Mine is Hank Hill, as I'm apparently becoming his doppelganger as the years go by.

JesusAndYourBush

Yaguchi Mari with meat on her head from "13nin Gakkari no Christmas" (2001).

Alberon

Only one of the greatest light entertainment stars this miserable little island has ever produced.

Glebe

Quote from: Poobum on February 02, 2024, 02:22:49 PM

About 2min 16 in.

Yay! I always wondered what that was from!

Mine is Ronnie Barker receiving his lifetime achievement BAFTA from Ronnie Corbett and David Jason. "And I might cry... Gwyneth Paltrow watch out!" (This was in reference to Paltrow bawling when she won her Oscar!).

perplexingprocrastinator

David Hyde Pierce's brief, delightfully half-arsed cameo (seemingly filmed in about 90 seconds, on Zoom from his house), from the less-good-but-still-endearing second season of Wet Hot American Summer.

Chosen to reflect the half-arsery of my posts

Cuellar

Front cover featuring main character of a children's book I saw in a friend's house. I took the photos myself.

ASFTSN

It's a section of a picture I painted of a phraint getting chucked out of a pub

madhair60

Pink Gregory

Zero Gravitas

Also I have nothing but distain for all of you who aren't using 75x75 images.

Flattering self-portrait. I got the nose/jowls/hair wrong.

BJBMK2

It's from Gerald Scarfe ("The Wall" scribbler), a short film that he done in the 70's, Long Drawn Out Trip. And for whatever reason, you can only find excerpts on YT. Does the full film not exist? Or hasn't received anything in the way of a "proper" release?

Michael Mouse comes in at about three minutes.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on February 02, 2024, 02:00:14 PMIt's Jim Moir playing Moses in a scene from The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965 - Dir. George Stevens).

Ah, I'd not looked close enough and assumed it was Uncle Albert!

Oosp

It's the blue chair from Alan Resnick's alantutorial project.

The playlist is on youtube here.

Minami Minegishi

As I'm sure I don't even need to say, this is Heipo, a Producer for Japanese Batsu games, Wednesday Downtown, Documental and others. He is scared by everything.

https://gakinotsukai.fandom.com/wiki/Sait%C5%8D_Toshihide

The Mollusk

Giovanni, lead character in the dreamy nocturnal existential anime Night on the Galactic Railroad, which is one of my favourite films. I used to get bored and change my avatar like once every couple weeks but I think I've had this one for maybe a year now which is weird.

selectivememory

Fred Armisen in a memorable scene in Season 4 of Barry:

Spoiler alert
[close]