Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:01:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ALL NEW 2024 EXPLAIN US YOUR AVATAR THREAD

Started by Dex Sawash, February 02, 2024, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Blue Jam

non capisco

It's Emilio Estevez as Otto in Repo Man, one of my comfort blanket films despite it possibly not being as good as I've built it up to myself to be over the years. The first time I saw it aged 16 on my battered hand-me-down black and white portable bedroom telly it really hit the spot, though. This mad sci-fi tinged hardcore punk soundtracked oddity, on in the middle of the night and justifying my hellish insomnia.

madhair60

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 10, 2024, 03:59:53 PMYes, but how do you titillate an ocelot?

I can't think of a good joke for this, I had some variations on "pussy" but they all seemed like weak shit so I've left it. I just wanted you to know I tried

flotemysost

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 09, 2024, 01:21:12 PMnauseating anal scent gland

insert predictable "love their new album!"/"Day Today horse name" gag here

(but cheers for the biology crash course, that's genuinely really interesting!)

Blue Jam

Quote from: madhair60 on February 10, 2024, 04:14:41 PMI can't think of a good joke for this, I had some variations on "pussy" but they all seemed like weak shit so I've left it. I just wanted you to know I tried

Spoiler alert
Oscillate its tit a lot
[close]

madhair60

Dex Sawash

Johnboy

SpiderChrist

The cover of Funkadelic's Maggot Brain album. Chose a gif instead of a pic, not sure why.

it is ace experimental electronic artist Carla dal Forno

lauraxsynthesis

Changed mine to this about a month ago. I imagine youse all know what it is. I might teach myself Dark Arts to make it move, or I might not be arsed.

Head Gardener

Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam from Dune (1984)

tourism

mine is from something but it's mostly what I reckon cab would look like in anime

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 04, 2024, 04:36:43 PMAnthropomorphised French bulldog using a phone, crying money and walking on its hind legs like a pair of Rory Calhoun's

can't stand your avatar. 

ros vulgaris

I very much admire the poetry of John Clare