Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:46:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Marcel Marceau

Started by The F Bomb, February 25, 2024, 04:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studpuppet

Surely this is his best 'bit', non?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: wrec on February 26, 2024, 11:38:01 AMOne night in my teens a load of us were hanging out in the town square with French exchange students, one of whom had a guitar, and we were all singing, a bit late to be doing so in a residential area. A Garda car pulled up and the driver said sternly/snidely, "That's enough of the Marcel Marceau impression". Never knew whether he was confused or being deliberately absurd.

Perhaps he just meant just generally being a little twat

gilbertharding

Quote from: studpuppet on February 26, 2024, 03:03:55 PMSurely this is his best 'bit', non?

I taped that off the telly when it was on once in the 80s. I'd love to see it again... but part of me wonders if there's a reason (apart from the fact that tv stations don't run films like they used to) why it hasn't been shown

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: studpuppet on February 26, 2024, 03:03:55 PMSurely this is his best 'bit', non?

Michael Jacksons favorite film scene

Vodkafone

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 26, 2024, 12:53:38 PMIs this New Bosto? I'm getting slower

I think so. I took a course with the Royal Society for the Perception of Bostos to improve my identification skillz.

The F Bomb

Gbh (gotta be honest) I never even watched this vid. I just sometimes start these threads when I feel we need some levity or variety in GB.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Vodkafone on February 26, 2024, 06:58:59 PMI think so. I took a course with the Royal Society for the Perception of Bostos to improve my identification skillz.

rrr

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: The F Bomb on February 26, 2024, 07:31:36 PMGbh (gotta be honest) I never even watched this vid. I just sometimes start these threads when I feel we need some levity or variety in GB.

You should just be honest about liking mimes

Shaky

Quote from: The F Bomb on February 26, 2024, 07:31:36 PMGbh (gotta be honest) I never even watched this vid. I just sometimes start these threads when I feel we need some levity or variety in GB.

Great Britain?

famethrowa

A heartfelt 9/11 tribute