Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:16:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Started by madhair60, March 04, 2024, 11:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraxsynthesis

Best wishes to Dadhair x

H-O-W-L

all the best to dadhair but not to madhair

jk ofc best wishes to madhair too

Pink Gregory

here's to madhair and his madhair dadhair

Brian Freeze

Glad dadhair is doing ok, saw half the thread last night and feared the worst.
Take it easy madhair, quite a stressful evening that.

Butchers Blind

All the best mad and dadhair.

hamfist

Quote from: madhair60 on March 05, 2024, 06:16:21 PMsorry friends i got a bit edgy about the sort of pouring my heart out super personal posts on the subject. short version is dad had a heart attack. he's alright now, got a stent and that. but just obviously a very unexpected and frightening thing to happen. got through it okay, paramedics arrived in 10 mins max, absolutely wonderful people. he's in hospital now, the poor sod. anyway yes sorry.

That happened to my father in law about 6 weeks ago. Double-stented now and it's all going well. Hope the same for yours sir.

Oosp

Love to Madhair and Dadhair

mattyc

All the best to you and your dad, madhair.

Dex Sawash

I've secreted a message of love and support for the entire hair bunch

madhair60

he's doing alright, visited him today and yesterday and he's full of beans today (and being hilariously My Dad by telling me that despite all the nurses and staff being "foreigners" they've all been wonderful, his racism is cured!)

Agent Dunham

May the kindness of foreigners remain his forever.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I'm glad that your racist dad is ok madhair.

Barry Admin

All the best man, I'm sure that's as scary as fuck.

Pink Gregory

The Mollusk

Haven't got time to pore over the details of the subject here but just popping in to say I'm fucking glad your dad's dead/not dead (delete as applicable)

thenoise

All the best to your Dad MH

thenoise

Try steering his racism away from nurses and towards the cunt who is running the country