Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaBbers for Palestine this Saturday?

Started by lauraxsynthesis, March 05, 2024, 04:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Quote from: pancreas on March 09, 2024, 01:55:47 PMWarms the cockles of my heart to know that the CaB banner is flying proudly.

That banner gets a lot of love

Kankurette

selectivememory

Love and solidarity, folks. Thanks for representing us there x

lauraxsynthesis

Buelligan

Superb effort.  You all do us proud!

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: bgmnts on March 09, 2024, 02:02:46 PMWell done to anyone who attended that. Legends.

Seconded. Looks like a good turnout from the media reporting.

According to the BBC Charlotte Church was on the march, as was Jeremy Corbyn.

Kankurette

Did the CaB banner get on the telly at all? I saw a bit of footage and there was a great turnout but couldn't see close enough to read the banners.

lauraxsynthesis

I had to give up looking for the banner on all the videos because the march was effing huge. Hundreds of thousands. Once again I didn't see Alexei Sayle and today he was there with Lise Mayer! We did have Billy Elliot's dad Gary Lewis marching next to us for a bit.

Lots of folks wanted to photograph the banner but only one asked what it meant. It made people smile. @pancreas we sang your song while crossing Vauxhall Bridge for James Bond and the gays.

The weather couldn't have been better. Not too hot for all the keffiyehs. Four CaBbers managed to find each other and we stuck the banner up Biden's arse at the US embassy:

Then we went to the pub and gossipped about all youse.

Kankurette

bgmnts

Should be preserved for posterity, that.

non capisco

Blinding turnout, a beautiful thing to see. Cheers again Laura for coordinating our DESPICABLE HATE MOB.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

flotemysost

Cheers as always @lauraxsynthesis for masterminding today; absolute pleasure to rally with you lot and fly the sweary flag for CaB. Reckon we definitely got papped more than last time, for some reason; either way, had a blast, and grand as always to see the DISGUSTING HATE MARCH heartwarming turnout of lots of different folks and age groups etc.

madhair60

hope this one turned it all around guys, great work