Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

They're Turning the Humpback Whales GAY!!

Started by Blumf, March 05, 2024, 05:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mms.13119 (NSFW Whale wangers!)
QuoteAn observation of sexual behavior between two male humpback whales
Despite decades of research on humpback whales around the world, reports of penis extrusion by males are relatively rare and copulation in humpback whales has not yet been documented. This is the first report of penetration by a humpback whale, and the first report of sexual activity between two male humpback whales.

You spend decades try to catch some hot whale action, and it ends up being gay! What god would allow this? (a gay one)

dissolute ocelot

The clue is in the name! It's humpback, not humpfront, biologists!

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: WhalesA cow for duty
A bull for pleasure
But a sea urchin for ecstasy

Mr_Simnock

humpback? more like brokeback whale, amirite

imitationleather

Humpback? More like eh... Hmmm... Errr...

No, I've got nothing.

This is the worst possible news for Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

All Surrogate

I feel sorry for the ladies - scissoring is a non-starter.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Registering to lurk on March 05, 2024, 06:29:38 PMThis is the worst possible news for Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

How do you know it's not the cause of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

Captain Z

A sperm whale has been discovered with more than 2 million litres of spunk in its stomach.

Quote from: All Surrogate on March 05, 2024, 06:41:40 PMI feel sorry for the ladies - scissoring is a non-starter.

Plenty of options for sapphic whale relations;

• Slap fanny with tail
  • Jet from blowhole onto clit
  • Bristly gob all over minge, taint and arsehole
  • Secret technique known as the "happy barnacle"

All Surrogate

Blimey, I knew whales were clever, but I didn't know they were that inventive! They could mollusks a run for their money.

Disappointing - from the incomplete version of the title in the preview window I thought this thread was going to be about humpback bridges.

Are they gay as well now, do you think?

Pink Gregory

come all you trawlermen
forget your snapper and your prawn
for it's out of Ballina we'll sail
fishing for the gay humpback whale

Rizla

Glebe

jobotic

Save sex the whale
but only if they're male

Glebe

Underturd

Did you see the thing about killer whales gutting great white sharks? It didn't say if it was a sex game gone wrong, but you never know.

Kankurette

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on March 05, 2024, 08:47:16 PMDisappointing - from the incomplete version of the title in the preview window I thought this thread was going to be about humpback bridges.

Are they gay as well now, do you think?

Still nobody wants to chat about humpback bridges?

Have you ever seen a coach or a bus grounded on top of one? It's one of the most magnificent sights in nature.

Brian Freeze

Did they used to be called Hunchback Whales until the woke brigade stuck their oar in?

Same goes for the bridges.

madhair60

trotting out loads of hoary old homophobic jokes under the thinnest possible guise of irony: part 300,000,000

dissolute ocelot

According to Wikipedia they don't have humps or hunchbacks, they just bend over like that when they're diving. They do have big flippers though, hence their genus name Megaptera, so they probably give good handjobs.

Kankurette

SQUEEZE THAT SPERM, BOYS
Quote from: madhair60 on March 07, 2024, 11:17:44 AMtrotting out loads of hoary old homophobic jokes under the thinnest possible guise of irony: part 300,000,000
Is it homophobic if you're bi yourself?

idunnosomename

I'm happy for these homosexual whales and wish them all the best.