Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:04:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's been shagging the dead, then?

Started by Underturd, March 09, 2024, 06:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underturd

A number of bodies have been removed from a Hull funeral directors as part of a police inquiry.

QuoteAn investigation was launched into Legacy Independent Funeral Directors after a report of concern for "care of the deceased", Humberside Police said.

Reckon I'm right?

idunnosomename

necrophilia? in Hull?

difficult to know what to say really.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sounds like an employee has been grassed up. There was always a chance some rotten cunt would split on them.

Underturd

The living will envy the dead. At least their getting some.

Video Game Fan 2000

when there's no room left in Hull, the dead will go out on the pull

kalowski

Can't believe the dead are getting more sex than me.

Edit: Just realised this is making the same point.
Quote from: curiousoranges on March 09, 2024, 07:15:56 PMThe living will envy the dead. At least their getting some.

jamiefairlie

Hey, love is love, so I'm told. Stop kink shaming fash.

pigamus

lauraxsynthesis

Midas

Video Game Fan 2000

well in my defense they're good listeners

Underturd

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: jamiefairlie on March 09, 2024, 07:58:57 PMHey, love is love, so I'm told. Stop kink shaming fash.

Love is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
I'm dead

shoulders

Underturd

With the aid of some of that lubrication stuff.

Oosp

Kankurette

So do you cover the corpse in chip spice and lick it off?

Butchers Blind

Zero Gravitas

When I was 16 and deciding what my life would consist of we had to write to professional bodies and get blumpf sent from them, as a joke/curiosity I wasted by career planning by writing to the National Association of Funeral Directors.

What they sent back wasn't any professional advice but a package envelope containing 3 low production value DVDs where women were molested and/or men had sex with them in their "sleep" - now they weren't really sleeping, clearly these women were being paid to star in this fetish grot - and granted it's not necrophilia, buuuuut it's close.

touchingcloth

You're like the guy who fucked the corpse that gave us AIDS.

Video Game Fan 2000

of course they're all the grateful dead by the time...

Video Game Fan 2000

desecration? more like deez secretions

steve98

I'm repulsed at the thought of some Funeral bod wanking over my corpse; their meaty, pumping, navvy-fist and bulbous, beseeching balls spurting hot cum at my cold, grey, lifeless face.

Oosp

I fail to see what they get out of it. What's so great about some nerd walking in and squishing his gnarly dick into your decommissioned fundament?

JesusAndYourBush

As I walk a long the Bois du Boulogne with an independent air,
You can hear the girls declare,
He must be a millionaire,
You can hear them sigh and wish to die,
You can see them wink the other eye
Quote from: touchingcloth on March 09, 2024, 11:02:11 PMYou're like the guy who fucked the corpse that gave us AIDS.