Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:23:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's been shagging the dead, then?

Started by Underturd, March 09, 2024, 06:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

when i see the look in their little faces, its almost like they're underground

Oosp

Russ L

I'm definitely burying something today.

elliszeroed

More likely they were faking their cremations, or just not fridging bodies/ releasing them on time.

hamfist

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 09, 2024, 11:02:11 PMYou're like the guy who fucked the corpse that gave us AIDS.

who ate the spider that wriggled inside her and swallowed the fly - I guess she'll die. And then get railed in the morgue by a man who has never spoken to a woman who isn't his mother.

I'd be happy to leave my body to be rented out for sex after sex, if the money was guaranteed to go to an animal charity.

Paul Calf

It's Hull. They probably couldn't tell the difference.

baptist

Perhaps they were using the corpses to make stop motion animation.

Wallace and Grommit - The Wrong Hole.

idunnosomename

If you think about, since plasticine is primarily oil-based, Wallace and Gromit are already largely composed of the bodies of dead sea creatures

Oosp

Galeee

It's Hull, in Yorkshire. Probably a maggot farm.

Psybro

Hey, I've been to Hull, it's nice.  Oh no hang on that was Barcelona actually.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: baptist on March 10, 2024, 10:10:04 AMPerhaps they were using the corpses to make stop motion animation.

Wallace and Grommit - The Wrong Hole.

A Matter of Death and Death

steve98

It's really up to the individual to make him/her self as unattractive as possible prior to dying (I recommend tinned tuna-juice on the groin). And if they don't, well hell mend them.

Blumf

Hearing that it's shoddy practices, rather than diddling. The company is well known for not paying suppliers and generally being crap at managing it's clientele.

Oosp

Ingenious way to cover up one's necrodiddling: ensure the business's practices are generally a mess, and everyone will be too busy dealing with umpteen other infractions to even think to check for deviancy. Checkmate, losers

steve98

Quote from: Oosp on March 11, 2024, 12:49:40 AMIngenious way to cover up one's necrodiddling: ensure the business's practices are generally a mess, and everyone will be too busy dealing with umpteen other infractions to even think to check for deviancy. Checkmate, losers

That's a good word: necrodiddling. I can imagine The Wurzels using that - I Am A Necro-Diddler, I diddle all of the day; I am a necro-diddler; it soothes all me troubles away, O argh  o argh ay,  o argh o argh ay

Russ L

Quote from: steve98 on March 11, 2024, 01:05:11 AMThat's a good word: necrodiddling. I can imagine The Wurzels using that - I Am A Necro-Diddler, I diddle all of the day; I am a necro-diddler; it soothes all me troubles away, O argh  o argh ay,  o argh o argh ay

Whatever we think of the necrdiddling of human corpses, I think we can all agree that necrodiddling the taxidermy dog is going too far.

seepage

that dog brings an unwanted air of menace to the proceedings: "funny, how exactly?"

dissolute ocelot

I heard it's just a simple case of preserving the bodies in the same fluid they use for the pickled eggs.

Underturd

Icehaven

Breaking news; a local butcher has been arrested now too.

Proud to call Hull the City I was born in, and then moved away from.

imitationleather

Underturd

I wouldn't put it past the toothy little prick.