Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:31:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

''Verbwhores'' that you have met

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 28, 2020, 06:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

I met a verbwhore once who I recently discovered is now Paul Sinha's husband. Not sure if I'm allowed to reveal which one it is though.

Pink Gregory

I've been in the same room as kittens without either of us knowing

Kryton

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 28, 2020, 08:03:27 PM
Shit!

Met him too in Nottingham

Great lad, I believe he's in Germany now and settled down. Not spoken to him for a while to be honest. I'll check through mutual friends and report back.

chveik

I've only had the chance to meet their gorgeous horny dads :(

idunnosomename

When we look up at the moon, it is the same moon

Kryton

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 28, 2020, 08:22:31 PM
When we look up at the moon, it is the same moon

Moons. We have two now. Catch up boomer.

Kryton

One the size of a car and one the size of a moon

Danger Man

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 28, 2020, 08:20:04 PM
I met a verbwhore once who I recently discovered is now Paul Sinha's husband. Not sure if I'm allowed to reveal which one it is though.

I'm happy to reveal that it's me. The chance of two Anglo-Indians getting married was too good to turn down.

madhair60

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 28, 2020, 08:20:04 PMI met a verbwhore once who I recently discovered is now Paul Sinha's husband. Not sure if I'm allowed to reveal which one it is though.

*Googles*

Fucking hell, no way!  Well I've met him too, obviously, as have a couple of dozen other people here.

That's... kinda... something. :-)

Bless them both.

Gregory Torso

I have never met anyone but I have a list.

Danger Man

Quote from: madhair60 on February 28, 2020, 08:46:53 PM
i met Neil but he didnt' know

I've walked past Neil and Ambient Sheep but didn't say anything.

TAKE THAT!!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on February 28, 2020, 08:50:33 PM
*Googles*

Fucking hell, no way!  Well I've met him too, obviously, as have a couple of dozen other people here.

That's... kinda... something. :-)

Bless them both.

What. The. Fuck

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Danger Man on February 28, 2020, 08:55:02 PM

And as you know, I've never quite forgiven you.  Happening to have your wife with you is a poor excuse.

Were Neil and I actually standing together at the time?  Because if so that cuts it down to about a 30-second window, unless you were in the curry house afterwards.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 28, 2020, 09:01:29 PM
What. The. Fuck

I know, right?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Danger Man on February 28, 2020, 08:55:02 PM

TAKE THAT!!!!

I'm behind you now.

In your wife's underwear

Danger Man

Well...I say 'walked past'...I was actually pulled into his orbit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHABANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Captain Crunch

I really enjoyed meeting nevertrustahippy.  He said he lived in Walsall and I said oh really do you know Daz and Smally and he said yes they're my good mates.  Not bad for a population of 70,000 odd.  We're still friends, don't see each other very often but good friends are like stars...

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Danger Man on February 28, 2020, 09:09:02 PM
Well...I say 'walked past'...I was actually pulled into his gravity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHABANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*looks over the top of his imaginary half-moon glasses at you*

I'd like to tell you what happened to the last person who took the piss out of my weight on here, but I fear it might be a bit tasteless, all things considered. :-)

Golden E. Pump

Met Nowhere Man before I knew it was Nowhere Man at group job interview a few years back. He realised it was me because I mentioned Prince a lot.

Also, Dr Syntax Head is one of my real life dudes. We drink beers together and everything.

Cuellar

I've not met anyone.

People in general, I mean.

Cloud

Haven't met any.  I'd bore the tits off you.

I figured out that someone from another department in my old job was a verbwhore called "Xander".

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on February 28, 2020, 09:23:41 PM
Met Nowhere Man before I knew it was Nowhere Man at group job interview a few years back. He realised it was me because I mentioned Prince a lot.

Really want to hear the rest of this story! In what context do you mention Prince at a job interview?

bgmnts

INTERVIEWER: Hello and your name is....?

GOLDEN E.PUMP: Prince.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Bereft Isabella on February 28, 2020, 09:53:38 PM
Really want to hear the rest of this story! In what context do you mention Prince at a job interview?
Audition for a Prince tribute band?

imitationleather

I've also have read 'Ace Your Job Interview With These Twenty-Seven Prince Anedcotes'.

Baxter

Outside of the confines of a meet? I saw Marv Orange on the street once, mutual slight confusion about what to greet each other as as non 'whores were present.

imitationleather

I used to bump into Eight Taiwanese Teenagers a lot. My girlfriends were always very impressed that I somehow knew such a handsome, polite and obviously successful man.

Golden E. Pump

You had to say an interesting fact about yourself. At the time I was in a funk band (who am I kidding, I'm always in a funk band) and so they asked me about my influences. I tried to play it cool and come across as someone with broad tastes but I just couldn't stop myself from saying 'Prince'.

We then got put into a smaller group and started talking about Prince. We should have called our group 'Oscillations'. It was then pretty cool to get a message a few months down the line saying 'I think you may have been this Prince guy' [NB - this not not ad verbatim, it was far more eloquent than that'].

Weirdly, Dr Syntax Head was/is the guitarist in that funk band.

Seven Degrees of CAB.