Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:53:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The baby's expression

Started by Kapuscinski, September 06, 2011, 04:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapuscinski

It would be interesting to get some more back-story about the baby currently in my avatar and others'.

I wonder what mood he is in and what made him that way.

Is he exasperated that his rusks have been taken again, and looking at another baby with his arms folded? Or is he leaning against a wall, trying to stay calm after having seen a horror film through the crack in the door?

Or perhaps there is a potty just out of shot?

BlodwynPig

She's just been subjected to CaledonianGonzo's laugh-a-minute speech.

CaledonianGonzo

Though things will have taken even more of a surreal turn than what I've got planned if the infant ends up in a swimming pool.

(It is, of course, the cover star of Nirvana's Nevermind, peeved upon suddenly realising that his infant privates will now be forever immortalised on posters, t-shirts and record sleeves).

biggytitbo

I think he's just looked at his winkle and he's not liking what he sees.

That or he's unhappy about the state of the markets.

papalaz4444244

I reckon Pete Townsend is writing a book just off camera....

biggytitbo

Maybe the ghost of Christmases yet to come has given him a cruel glimpse of his bleak, hopeless future.

I accept the terms of the

It would be a good mascot for the site, and might help to attract new people. It should be called the cookd baby. I can't see problem with that name.

yokel

It kinda looks like photoshop, maybe it's the lip.

NaCl

He's playing sarcastic-funny-look-at-my-smug-face with his fiancee, who politely laughs in an overly believable way at his jokes because she loves him.

hoverdonkey

He's disappointed he just missed out on a medal in the 400-metre freestyle

doppelkorn

God! Whoever it is posting uder that avatar you've got some wildly varying opinions!

Kapuscinski

Perhaps he's come back from the barbers and has looked in his hall mirror.

biggytitbo

I think he's just seen the title of Episode 13 of Doctor Who and he hates River Song so he's determined to poo his nappy as a protest normal part of his routine.