Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:11:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2023/2024: The Man With the Fucked Knee

Started by Thursday, November 04, 2023, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Thursday

Hate this because now I actually feel invested in an Afghanistan win, and it feels plausible.

iamcoop

Pitch is taking spin so they've got as good of a chance as any.

Good finish from them as well as at one point it looked like they were only nailed on for about 230.

Thursday

rjd2

Quote from: Thursday on November 07, 2023, 01:41:06 PMHeadloss review but can't really blame them.

Yeah poor review but hard to say no in that scenario.

No idea how Bangladesh beat Afghanistan.

Thursday

iamcoop

Thursday

shoulders

Haha. This could be significant as well if it fucks Australia's run rate.

Looking at the best thing that has happened in the whole tournament so far. Nervy while Maxwell remains but hopefully they'll get skittled from here.

shoulders

Just seen Inglis got a golden duck. That bloke has lead boots. Average of 18 from his first 15 odi innings (more than Buttler's was tbf).

iamcoop

rjd2

Quote from: Thursday on November 07, 2023, 03:41:29 PMOh no.

How can't you like Maxwell? Madman.

Still confident that Afghans win this, Maxwell  playing high risk cricket so will give chances and their is no runs at the other end.

rjd2

Thursday

iamcoop

Thursday

rjd2

Quote from: Thursday on November 07, 2023, 04:19:34 PMShould be timed-out for this.

Their run rate is fine and all they have to do is beat Bangladesh and they should finish third so yeah risking Maxwell long term not clever at all.

shoulders

Couldn't Maxwell have just smashed his head off that golf cart a bit harder

Thursday

iamcoop

Reports coming in that Maxwell has unfortunately died at the crease

Thursday

I put a bet on Australia so I'm fine either way now.

iamcoop

Thursday

Grudgingly admit that's insanely good. (But also fucking dogshit)

iamcoop

shoulders

Well that was one of the most insane things I've seen in cricket in this "shit" format.

iamcoop

What is it about one-legged golf thugs with smashed heads

Well, at least that guy who dropped Brian Lara early on in his 501* can rest easy knowing he's no longer made the worst dropped catch of all time.