Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:27:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox loses court case [split topic]

Started by Blue Jam, January 29, 2024, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritishHobo

Billie Piper trending again, as she does every single time he's in the news. It's genuinely fucking embarrassing now. Can all the people who do this fuck off? I don't know why they think it's progressive or good to keep tying her to his behaviour when she has never ever spoken about it, presumably because she wants to keep her and her children out of this story.

Check out Lozza's great-great-grandfather. I didn't know they had school photo day backdrops in the 1830s.

jobotic

If it wasn't for me inadvertently starting the previous thread this court case wouldn't have even happened.

Kankurette

Quote from: BritishHobo on January 29, 2024, 10:16:58 PMBillie Piper trending again, as she does every single time he's in the news. It's genuinely fucking embarrassing now. Can all the people who do this fuck off? I don't know why they think it's progressive or good to keep tying her to his behaviour when she has never ever spoken about it, presumably because she wants to keep her and her children out of this story.
I feel the same about her as I do about Helen Serafinowicz: her ex's shitty behaviour is not her fault and people need to leave her alone.

non capisco

Would be funny if this sets a precedent and everyone Linehan has called a 'groomer' all sue him at once.

Goldentony

Title: Unveiling the Cryptic Conspiracy of Laurence Fox's Name: Hidden Messages Exposed!

Greetings, truth-seekers and linguistic enthusiasts! Today, we embark on a mind-bending journey to unravel the mystical meaning concealed within the enigmatic name of none other than Laurence Fox. Brace yourselves for a revelation that will make your third eye widen in astonishment!

Let's dissect the name Laurence Fox letter by letter, as each symbolizes a secret code that has been cleverly woven into the fabric of reality:

L - Luminous Leader:
The letter "L" in Laurence signifies his clandestine role as a Luminous Leader, orchestrating events behind the scenes with a celestial glow. Are his actions guided by an otherworldly force?

A - Astral Alchemist:
"A" denotes Fox's mastery of alchemy, manipulating the cosmic energies to transmute reality itself. Is he a modern-day sorcerer, weaving spells in the ethereal realm?

U - Unearthly Visionary:
The letter "U" unveils Laurence's status as an Unearthly Visionary, with a gaze that pierces through the mundane and into the cosmic mysteries. Is he privy to knowledge beyond our mortal understanding?

R - Resonant Rebel:
The rebellious spirit encapsulated by the letter "R" reveals Fox's role as a Resonant Rebel, challenging societal norms with a frequency that resonates on a different plane. Is he a disruptor of the cosmic harmony?

E - Esoteric Enigma:
"E" whispers of an Esoteric Enigma surrounding Laurence Fox, a puzzle wrapped in mystery. What hidden knowledge does he possess that could reshape our perception of reality?

N - Numinous Navigator:
"N" suggests Fox's journey as a Numinous Navigator, charting courses through the mystical realms of existence. Does he hold the key to unlocking portals between dimensions?

C - Celestial Catalyst:
The letter "C" uncovers Fox's secret identity as a Celestial Catalyst, a being whose actions set in motion cosmic forces. What grand design is he facilitating with his every move?

E - Etheric Explorer:
The second "E" hints at Laurence's role as an Etheric Explorer, delving into the ethereal planes beyond our comprehension. Does he traverse realms where mortals dare not tread?

F - Fractal Illuminator:
The initial "F" signifies Fox's role as a Fractal Illuminator, revealing hidden patterns within the tapestry of existence. Are we mere players in a cosmic play directed by his hand?

O - Occult Oracle:
The letter "O" exposes Fox as an Occult Oracle, channeling ancient wisdom and foresight. Does he possess the power to peer into the threads of fate?

X - X-factor Xenophile:
Lastly, the enigmatic "X" represents Fox's X-factor Xenophile nature, attracting the mysterious and the unknown. Is he a magnet for extraterrestrial energies?

Join us in the pursuit of uncovering the truth behind Laurence Fox's name. Is he a puppet master pulling the strings of reality, or merely a vessel for cosmic forces beyond our comprehension? Only time will tell as we unravel the cryptic conspiracy of Laurence Fox's name!

benjitz

I was about to offer Mr Fox a mortgage before stumbling across the previous thread. Surely I'm not the only one. So I think it's a force for good.

benjitz

Quote from: non capisco on January 29, 2024, 10:46:41 PMWould be funny if this sets a precedent and everyone Linehan has called a 'groomer' all sue him at once.

Yes, I was interested in whether this sets a precedent. Really would like to see these spurious accusations die a death, particularly when aimed at queer folk.

benjitz

Just going to note here, as it wasn't in the previous thread, that Andrew Bridgen MP left Reclaim last month, leaving Fox's party without any representation in parliament once again.

And that's surely reason enough to discuss Fox anyway, political party leaders should always be scrutinized...

Rankersbo

Quote from: benjitz on January 29, 2024, 11:57:19 PMI was about to offer Mr Fox a mortgage before stumbling across the previous thread. Surely I'm not the only one. So I think it's a force for good.

I thought the whole can't get a mortgage is that he can't hold it together long enough to get through an audition any more so he has no legitimate and tangible income that he can use on a mortgage application

jobotic

Very Linehan isn't he?

They destroyed me. They did this. They did that.

And richer than most people can dream of.

Milo

katzenjammer

He reckons he was getting £500K per year until someone called him a wacist on twitter. Where could that be coming from? IMDB says he hasn't had a role since 2020

JaDanketies

I wonder what compels these rightwing commentators to continue backing a losing horse? Surely the sensible thing to do would be to discard the bad smelly racist loser rather than continue to support him. Especially if you want to distance yourself from accusations of being a racist.

katzenjammer

I think it is because they are very rich but not very bright

idunnosomename

Quote from: katzenjammer on January 30, 2024, 11:42:42 AMHe reckons he was getting £500K per year until someone called him a wacist on twitter. Where could that be coming from? IMDB says he hasn't had a role since 2020
this cunt

BritishHobo

Quote from: Kankurette on January 29, 2024, 10:42:24 PMI feel the same about her as I do about Helen Serafinowicz: her ex's shitty behaviour is not her fault and people need to leave her alone.

Exactly. And I hate when people try and talk about the respective divorces even in a way they think is positive towards the two women. Like people are tweeting gifs of Billie Piper characters laughing or looking smug, and then captioning them like "Billie Piper right now, hearing about her ex husband's latest outburst, knowing she divorced him". Fuck off! To be honest I doubt any woman would be delighted to see the father of their children in the press like this - especially if arseholes like this then start tweeting her name loads.

Milo

Yeah, there's always going to be a sense of ongoing grief at the loss of a person they once cared about. The person they loved is gone. Nobody ever totally gets over that.

BlodwynPig

It's one small L for a man, one giant W for mankind

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 30, 2024, 03:43:07 PMagreed. pointing and laughing, schadenfreunde, etc. has been a planned part of right wing grifts for over a decade now at least.

ridiculing them proves their moral superiority to their softer fan base, while it successfully pushes hardcore to more serious and determined formed of reactionary politics. i think the relationship between Fox and anti-LGBT, nationalist politics is the same as between Shapiro and Prager/Kochs. the fact that he, individually, looks absurd is part of the propaganda. because he's always right next to materials which aren't so absurd and able to defeated with a snark on twitter. liberals just cannot resist proving their immediate superiority to the Dumbs and so the profile of absurd people has been raised to national level over and over again
That's why I blocked him. It's all you can do, you can't engage or reason with these people. They're not going to care about your witty banter.

And of course we end up with shit like Nigel Farage on I'm a Celebrity.

That said, I have a similar thing with Joey Barton that Jumblegraws described and as a female football fan, one of the very people he's attacking, I am relieved when I see football fans who DON'T agree with him, because a worrying lot do. That's what bothers me, not that witless thug. His followers.

dontpaintyourteeth

Kankurette

You can care about the Crack Fox AND the oligarchs destroying the world, it's not either/or.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Kankurette on January 30, 2024, 05:05:02 PMYou can care about the Crack Fox AND the oligarchs destroying the world, it's not either/or.
Yeah, this too.

Dr M1nx PhD

Quote from: Marina HydeShortly after his fateful appearance on Question Time, Laurence boasted to the Sunday Times of having been the only person to have turned up for an appearance on QT "with guitars and shit".

Absolute top dickhead BANTZ there.

katzenjammer

I'm just here to talk about what a great actor he is

Video Game Fan 2000

you bring your bongos i'll bring my old SHIT

Blumf

Quote from: katzenjammer on January 30, 2024, 05:46:23 PMI'm just here to talk about what a great actor he is

Some people say he's really not a great actor, but others say he's as far from a great actor as possible.

jobotic

I totally agree that one shouldn't respond to this cunt's with witty zinger and be all pleased with oneself.

That's not the same as having a thread on here.

Edit: sorry hadn't realised there was a thread split from this one.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Dr M1nx PhD on January 30, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
Quote from: Marina HydeShortly after his fateful appearance on Question Time, Laurence boasted to the Sunday Times of having been the only person to have turned up for an appearance on QT "with guitars and shit".
Absolute top dickhead BANTZ there.

I guess that explains why he stinks of shit.