Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:30:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A thread for moaning on and on about how the Marvel films are shite

Started by Mister Six, November 04, 2021, 11:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Blumf

Quote from: Replies From View on January 28, 2022, 06:40:57 PMThor except he has a screwdriver instead of a mallet

He has a jackhammer now, which means he has to rig up a generator whenever he needs to use it. Every scene is 20 minutes of him dragging in the air compressor, rigging it up and starting it.

Replies From View

woman-hero, except her being a woman isn't the main gist of what she is

Midas

Goldentony

is Matt Salinger, the son of author JD Salinger and actor who starred as Captain America in the 1990 Albert Pyun film Captain America, eligible for a multiverse appearance? and does that make Catcher In The Rye part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

PlanktonSideburns

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Goldentony on January 29, 2022, 02:25:32 AMis Matt Salinger, the son of author JD Salinger and actor who starred as Captain America in the 1990 Albert Pyun film Captain America, eligible for a multiverse appearance? and does that make Catcher In The Rye part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Wasn't JD Salinger in The Simpsons, which is part of the Disney extended universe which includes the Marvel EU?

Replies From View

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 06, 2022, 11:41:51 AMWasn't JD Salinger in The Simpsons, which is part of the Disney extended universe which includes the Marvel EU?

Apparently Marvel has its own European Union.  And the UK isn't even good enough to join it.

Replies From View

CGI Warp World Man

He can totally do the most awesome CGI warping of his generation, fucking up everyone's senses and they get to call him a wizard and everything.  An entire wizard, and he is called STEPHEN

Replies From View

Honey I Shrunk The Kids Man

The gimmick of this guy is he can do all the wicked stuff of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, such as riding a bee and sleeping in a "legos" (US version)

Doesn't do the honey nut loops bathing scene because the stakes would be too high

Replies From View

Jurassic Park Man

stealing the main bits from Jurassic Park

Back to the Future Man

stealing the main bits from Back to the Future

Replies From View

Cable Guy Man

stealing the main bits from the Jim Carrey vehicle Cable Guy

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 06, 2022, 11:41:51 AMWasn't JD Salinger in The Simpsons, which is part of the Disney extended universe which includes the Marvel EU?
You're thinking of the other reclusive American author Thomas Pynchon.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Astronaut Omens on February 06, 2022, 11:58:16 AMYou're thinking of the other reclusive American author Thomas Pynchon.
You're right. There were a lot of Catcher refs but not JD himself. Some things are still free.

Menu

Quote from: Replies From View on February 06, 2022, 11:56:32 AMJurassic Park Man

stealing the main bits from Jurassic Park

Back to the Future Man

stealing the main bits from Back to the Future

LOL

Sebastian Cobb

I'd already got the gist before relying on formal-google translation but as I tapped it in I missed out the 'en' which made it even better. 

madhair60

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 05, 2022, 01:14:50 AM

I'd already got the gist before relying on formal-google translation but as I tapped it in I missed out the 'en' which made it even better. 

WHERE AM I

you are in a reasonably small room