Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:00:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Little pleasures

Started by I accept the terms of the, February 29, 2012, 10:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I accept the terms of the

Just list them. You can at least do that, can't you? Christ.

Here's one for crying out loud: The morning bowl of porridge at work, with a few naughty chocolate chips thrown in.

Buelligan

Sitting in my vegetable garden, the sun setting across the valley, new plants sprouting green in the twilight, rolling a cigarette with my sore earthy hands.

small_world

Wanking thread?

But seriously, I love a good wank.

Buelligan

How about a bad one?  Only £400!

BlodwynPig

Kicking a mentally challenged.

massive bereavement

Picking my nose after a wank.

Ginyard

Giving a girl such an intense orgasm that she physically shakes for two days afterwards.

El Unicornio, mang

They're all physically shaking for 2 days after I'm done with them.

My little pleasure is watching youtube documentaries about specific food (say, pizza, or pasta) while eating that food. Try it, you will like it.

Natnar

Eating all the meat off a Scotch Egg first and then munching on the boiled egg revealed from inside.

Dead kate moss

Quote from: Buelligan on February 29, 2012, 10:12:48 PM
Sitting in my vegetable garden, the sun setting across the valley, new plants sprouting green in the twilight, rolling a cigarette with my sore earthy hands.

Sorry ma'am, but I am a happily married man, please stop trying to arouse me.

Quote from: Dead kate moss on February 29, 2012, 11:07:37 PM
Sorry ma'am, but I am a happily married man, please stop trying to arouse me.

*imagines Buelligan cackling like Mrs Doyle*

*sigh*

non capisco

Doing a long yawn that you can then turn into either the beginning of 'Rhapsody In Blue' or the theme from Corrie.

See also: Doing a staccato two-note fart you can turn into the riff from 'I Can't Get No Satisfaction', as nicked from the suggestion of a previous poster. Revolutionized my mornings, that did. 

Quote from: non capisco on February 29, 2012, 11:17:50 PM

See also: Doing a staccato two-note fart you can turn into the riff from 'I Can't Get No Satisfaction', as nicked from the suggestion of a previous poster. Revolutionized my mornings, that did.

I always try to hold a few in so I can do the Eastenders drums.

Neomod

Clymping beach (sandy dunes)
A Cheese roll and can of pepsi
On her Majesty's Secret Service Soundtrack on the ghetto blaster

bliss

Goldentony

Holding a door open for an old person as you walk through, closing it at the last minute and going "DOORS FUCKED MATE, NO ENTRY!"

Dugald_McCraw

The Viz! A chuckle every month.

non capisco

Sitting at the front of a Docklands Light Railway carriage and pretending you're the driver

Imagining your entire life is one of the world's longest televised serials and everyone you've ever known including your parents, partners and best friends are highly skilled actors being given directions through earpieces and then thinking oh that's just roughly the plot of The Truman Show you self absorbed twat but then reflecting on how weird it is to view yourself from the outside like that and having a five second existential freakout on the Docklands Light Railway.

alan nagsworth

Pretending every headphone-accompanied stroll/bus journey is some big Richard Ashcroft/post-rock music video. Eat it, world.

Famous Mortimer

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Physically shaking a girl so hard she has an intense orgasm that lasts nearly two days.

CaledonianGonzo

Nipping out to the pub for a cheeky pint on a Friday afternoon.

Maybe with a bag of scampi fries on the side.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Finishing things. Starting things. Nothing else in between really.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The first several munches into a bag of crisps like a ridiculous gluttonous crack addict.

madhair60

Overhearing your name repeatedly in an increasingly pitiful and desperate conversation between the target of your affection and your rival, and knowing you've won.  Heh heh.

doppelkorn

Central-London celebrity spots. They're common enough not to get excited about but rare enough to smile internally and think "The guys at work are gonna love this!". We have a celebrity spot ranking board. Yesterday I got Sandi Toksvig. A solid five.

Replies From View

A crafty go on the old internets when nobody else is around.

non capisco

Quote from: doppelkorn on March 01, 2012, 10:04:36 AM
Central-London celebrity spots. They're common enough not to get excited about but rare enough to smile internally and think "The guys at work are gonna love this!". We have a celebrity spot ranking board. Yesterday I got Sandi Toksvig. A solid five.

My favourite type of celebrity spotting is just how many times you can spot Dave Benson Phillips over one weekend at the Edinburgh Fringe.

CaledonianGonzo