Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:50:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Daily CaB digest

Started by BlodwynPig, February 29, 2012, 11:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Got in too late to read the updates in all my favourite exciting threads. Any night owls who would be kind enough to summarise the most important and / or funny posts in the forum. Thanks. (A daily digest would be good).

Dead kate moss

Ricky Gervais was deemed to be a cunt.

Someone is considering hiring a dodgy debt collector to get the £335 he is owed by some dodgy bint.

You can put stuff in Vodka to make it nicer.

Someone's sister was in Grange Hill.

Nobody bothered commenting on tonight's 10 O'Clock Show.

There was a huge discussion about the Mayan 2012 thing which ended up most people feeling this is their last year.

As such, sales of once frivolous items like tea towels have went through the roof and forty threads have been started about expensive socks.

BlodwynPig

Thanks - you are both like a CaB tag team - your posts always seems to come together.

Intrigued about the Grange Hill sister thing. Will search that out.

madhair60

There was a massive thread in which everyone agreed that I am sorely missed when not present, but Neil deleted it because he was well jealous.

boki

Now remember what we agreed - noone must mention the stuff about
Spoiler alert
his mum
[close]

Hank_Kingsley

Somewhere someone and someone else argued about atheism.

Pictures of unattainable women were leered at.

A fat man masturbates to completion, only to sob bitter tears of regret.

BlodwynPig

Need my Friday digest, just back from a diverted meal (meant to be Belgian beers and associated grub, turned into bog standard Italian).

Salvage me some goodness from today's threads (I've read a few titbits, nowt caught my attention - Aardman thread could foster some cynicism?).

Cheers, off to bed.

ziggy starbucks

someone accused me of stalking the news reader Julia Somerville.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on March 02, 2012, 10:20:28 PM
someone accused me of stalking the news reader Julia Somerville.

Fiend![nb]Just checked however and article was posted in Daily Mail so I'm 50/50 on that one[/nb]