Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:57:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

libertarian thinker Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Started by RickyGerbail, March 01, 2012, 03:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr grole

QuoteThere is, in all seriousness, more than one conspiracy theory about this already.  Breitbart had dinner with Bill Ayers a few weeks back, and that's providing the root.  He was given a fast-acting poison that's really slow-acting when you think about it, and is undetectable in an autopsy, on the orders of King 0bamalini.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!

If it was it would make it one of the few political murders that I support.

Howj Begg

CaledonianGonzo

RickyGerbail

"One thing you could say for Breitbart is that he could take it as well as dish it out. Unlike the pitiful Delingpole, who gloats about annoying "libtards" but stonewalls and blocks anybody on Twitter who responds in kind, Breitbart was up for a scrap."

that was one quality i liked, when i looked at his twitter he retweeted some genuinely funny and cruel attacks on him, unlike my namesake who tends to retweet the most retarded tweets to give himself an easy way of retorting.

Phil_A

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on March 02, 2012, 04:52:25 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

This is going in my 'jaw dropping obituaries' folder. Amazing.

Not mention this addendum:

QuoteWell done, Breitbart fans, well done! In less than 24 hours you've hacked into my Wiki page, published my telephone number on Twitter, called the Rolling Stone offices pretending to be outraged "advertisers" (anonymous ones, who hung up before we could figure out which "ads" to pull), and then spent all night calling and texting my phone with various threats and insults, many of them directed at my family. "Better grow eyes in the back of your head," was one; "I'm going to take a shit on your mother's grave," was another; a third called my wife a "piece of shit like you," and many others called me a "pile of human excrement."

And Jesus, some of those comments. What a charming legacy of absolute cuntitude Breibart leaves behind.

Hank_Kingsley

Libertarianism is so over. It's all about neo-Stalinism and esoteric Hitlerism round my ways.