Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:35:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Odd ways of doing everyday things

Started by Replies From View, March 01, 2012, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Maybe it neutralises the tooth acid first, giving the toothpaste a greater chance of being useful.  Like how you brush off all the caked-in soil and grubs from the field prior to soaking your fucking body in bath salts.

Mister Six

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on March 01, 2012, 10:19:05 PM
When going to bed I pull my pants down, then sit on the bed to remove my shoes and pants. Don't know if this is odd but in theory it saves a standing.

Why do you wear shoes all day?

mook

why does he wear shoes indoors? the more i try and understand people, the more they fucking sicken me.

Replies From View

Quote from: mook on March 03, 2012, 09:05:54 AM
why does he wear shoes indoors? the more i try and understand people, the more they fucking sicken me.

Because of splintery floorboards and grit everywhere.  Plus it's too cold to be traipsing around in socks, and he doesn't like when fluids soak into them from the bathroom or kitchen floors.

mook

that's still no excuse. anyway, splintery floorboards are obviously caused primarily by the perma-shod, and the reason you've got grit all over your gaff is 'cos you allow these bastards to traipse shit all over the place. you need to nip this kind of crap in the bud old flower.

Hank Venture

This again?

Yours floors are the problem here. Splintery, shitty and wet. Sounds like a building site.

Replies From View

It is a building site, a Victorian one.  Your ideas come to me like ones of inflating a dinghy up one of those rectal passages.  Not enough room mate, and too drafty.

Besides all this I'm not the one hobbling around in shoes and pants all day every day.  Get back to discussing that, please.

weaseldust

i put pepper in my sandwiches and so should you.

Buelligan

The whole civilised world grinds pepper into their sandwiches (and almost all the other food they consume[nb]For, if they didn't, they'd be nasty uncouth beasts.[/nb]) weaseldust, do keep up!

biggytitbo

I like to sprinkle bits of sandwiches into my pepper.

Replies From View

Everything needs pepper this side of Ballheaded Madonna.  Nothing tastes of food without it.

Buelligan

And now I can tell you one of the very nicest sandwiches ever, but you have to eat bacon in it so I haven't had one in decades; Fresh, good, bread, nicely buttered, spread thick on one slice with English mustard and lots of fresh black pepper.  Other slice richly slathered in a good homemade marmalade.  Now pop in sizzling slices of smoked bacon.  Consume accompanied by a cup of tea.  Acers.

I accept the terms of the

You really need to stop pretending that you're not from Harlow or somewhere.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on March 04, 2012, 05:53:29 PM
And now I can tell you one of the very nicest sandwiches ever, but you have to eat bacon in it so I haven't had one in decades; Fresh, good, bread, nicely buttered, spread thick on one slice with English mustard and lots of fresh black pepper.  Other slice richly slathered in a good homemade marmalade.  Now pop in sizzling slices of smoked bacon.  Consume accompanied by a cup of tea.  Acers.

^
QuoteSorry, you have reached a 24h limit of karma changes. You can change only 1 times in 24 h.
Next karma change will be available on 1

So, instead:  thanks very much for this; I shall try it!

Buelligan

Quote from: I accept the terms of the on March 04, 2012, 05:57:58 PM
You really need to stop pretending that you're not from Harlow or somewhere.

They eat court a panda's there Silly!

Thanks RFV, I don't think you'll be disappointed.