Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London Meet - April 2012

Started by Artemis, March 02, 2012, 01:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

What say you, London whores?

I suggest a gathering. Somewhere we can turn up and hang out. Let's not flock to a pub/bar, though. At least not immediately. Let's do something different, and agree to go with the most enthusiasm for one suggestion.

So when and where, hmm?

ThickAndCreamy

How about we all go and occupy a building for a day? We can all bring some food, drink and arts and crafts and show the world what the real London is.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Where else do they let people sit around and make jokes? Please not a fucking café.

I'm afraid if you set it anywhere other than the neutral setting of Penderel's Oak you risk disrupting the Majority, who must not be disrupted.

Small Man Big Horse

I've nowt planned for April yet so should be up for this. I did a brief search for interesting events but couldn't find anything that great, though this might be interesting / horrific - http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/animal-inside-out-coming-soon/index.html

CaledonianGonzo

Ten Pin Bowling!

Or Laserquest!

Neville Chamberlain

A massive all-day piss-up in a boozer.

Come on, you know full well that anything else would just be a token effort to delay the inevitable.

CaledonianGonzo

But one cannot get jelly and ice cream in a boozer!

Artemis

Haha, laser quest sounds fun! But

Quoteanything else would just be a token effort to delay the inevitable

is probably very true.

Quincey

You could have a Verbwhore Ramble or a Verbwhore Picnic.

NoSleep

Our picnic in Regent's Park a couple of years back went well, but that was Summer. There's a strong connection between April and showers.

NoSleep

Out-of-season Great Yarmouth again, and a chance to meet Waxwork Rene in the, er, wax? Bed & Breakfast will be cheap as chips (and there's a lot of chips in Gt Yarmouth).

DJ One Record

Quote from: Jobey on March 02, 2012, 12:35:07 PM
Coke orgy?

You bring the coke, I'll bring the orgy.[nb]There are no new jokes, just new threads.[/nb]

Small Man Big Horse

Maria does not count as an orgy.